  Search Results: lego
 Results 881 – 900 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Joining In

I live in Springfield. These "loc" groups provide info on who's snatching all the bargains. Which of y'all bought up all the Lego from the Tuesday Mornings. :-) David Zorn lighthouse@REMOVETHISbonzai.net (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Excel list available ...

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36129865.4715048@lu...et.com>... (...) Agreed. It necessitates me changing the actual page, which I will do, eventually! There are a number of other problems that someone recently encountered which needs sorting, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Aonde estão os outros brasileiros?

I'am not Brazilian but I'am living in Brazil. Any good places to get Lego??? Luis E. Fernandez (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego Meetings?

(...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

Brett, We do a lot with robotics at the elementary and jr. high level.Having kids build their own sensors adds a lot to the experience - their labor is free. Please keep us on your e-mail list. Thanks, Tom (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  REPORT: The 1998 GREAT CREATE

(...) We (daughter Anna & I) arrived at the 6th Annual Great Create at 10:00 am Saturday. First we registered for the noon building contest and 3:00 Scavenger Hunt. No adult building contest this year—due to lack of participation—only 2 teams last (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: MindStorms rotation sensors

Ben Laurie wrote in message <3645C29A.C87F8F0A@a....co.uk>... (...) Part (...) Find your country in: (URL) Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Canadian Dollar :(

First post here I guess. Gail and I kinda know each other as canucks, but others I do not. If anyone here is a legofan from New brunswick, please let me know! Anyways, unfortunately I've been not paying a great deal of attention to LEGO over the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Free (empty) silver buckets!

I do on-site network support throughout the Puget Sound and I am starting to get a good feel for what's where LEGO-wise. I'll start adding to your list tomorrow. Let me know how many buckets you want and I'll throw 'em in my car. -- Scott Smallbeck (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Lego Piece Trade Page updated

I've added a lot more stuff in all sections, and have removed the tables. This should make it easier to read, and to cut-and-paste. The URL is (URL) Let me know if there's anything you want, or if you have anything I want. Thanks! Adam bwappo@ee.net (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Unix shell script for accessing multiple NNTP servers

Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote: I have a script like the one you included, but for some reason I can't remember, I decided to use different machines to read news from different NNTP hosts. I would at least keep both/all the site specific (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Good baseplates

I just opened set #6079 Dark Forest Fortress ($24.49 at Costco, tons left at Kirkland,WA store) and couldn't believe what a great baseplate came in it. It is just perfect for a curved road section with some terrain. I am now going back to get a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Not a problem (was Re: Still a problem)

(...) Todd, today, 12/16, I checked in again to lugnet.com/news and the page behaved normally. Thanks for fixing this! From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) Oh, I dunno... I can get pretty emotional when building (actually, when dismantling) K'Nex structures. They cause pain in the hands a LOT quicker than disassembling LEGO can (though, taking apart a well-constructed TECHNIC construction does (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  U.S. News Online article

An editor at U.S. News sent this URL -- (URL) focus of the article is that LEGO isn't just for kids anymore -- very cool to see the outside world beginning to wake up to this...even if it is in a roundabout way. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  IMPORTANT: newsgroup hierarchy naming

It seems there are subtle issues with the current naming scheme for groups... Some people using advanced filtering/integration software and/or special gateways are running into problems because the groups don't all exist under a single hierarchy (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: fan of both, hoping for the best

(...) I fear they will be. The likelihood of a dozen or so large, wing- shaped plates in 2 colours for each wing is quite unlikely, wouldn't you agree? BUTFWiP's (Big Ugly Tie Fighter Wing Pieces) ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Hello, everyone. I just got a strange catalog in the mail from Consumer Affairs. When I was building my Huge Gothic Cathedral the lady at SAH who took one of my orders asked what I was building. When I told her she said I should send some pictures (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Utah Legomaniac Group Name Ideas

GULP - Greater Utah Lego People GULF - Greater Utah Lego Fans GULAG - Greater Utah Lego Admirers Group KEWL - Kollectors and Enthusiasts of Wasatch Lego DROLL - Deseret Region Online Lego Lovers WFLUG - Wasatch Front Lego Users Group WALUG - Wasatch (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: SSS - Steve's Sealed Sets Auction

I think this is supposed to be under lugnet.market.auction SRC wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>