  Search Results: lego
 Results 801 – 820 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) I'm not sure why you think any LEGO Ambassadors will see questions in a thread which has nothing to do with LEGO Ambassadors but since I've spotted it I'll respond with my LA hat planted firmly on my head. The quality control issue has been (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

Attention all LEGO Train fans: It looks like there might finally be enough people in the San Francisco Bay area now that have the train addiction to get an actual LEGO Train Club going. I would like to propose getting an official train club put (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Costco has Lego

Costco is selling the $29.99 sets for Rock Raiders, Ninja, Space, Arctic and Coastwatch (police boat) for $19.??. They have had so much mega blocks stuff , it's about time they stocked some Lego. Rose (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Sialia Fighter

I've been awfully busy, but I finally found time to build and shoot something. The Sialia fighter is not-quite-studless and has some SNOT work that is probably more complicated than it needs to be. (5 URLs) (.schleim included because they don't get (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

The LEGO Shop at Home team is proud to announce the redesign of our e-commerce site: (URL) this redesign, you will enjoy many benefits, including: * A quicker, cleaner, and more fun shopping experience * A simplied navigation that groups products by (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego
(score: 1.020)

  LEGO 7745 MISB 12 Volt High Speed TRAIN Set

LEGO 7745 . Lego " 12 Volt High Speed Train " from year 1985. Never opened. Still sealed! The set is MISB. Mint in sealed box. Now, after 18 years, this very beautiful set can be yours! (URL) regards Christian (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  LEGO®: Play It Again

LEGO®: Play It Again Great article, from Telegraph.co.uk website. (URL) Play It Again> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 17-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

... is not acceptable in my book. I don't specially like corrugated tubes, but that doesn't mean I can cut them up (I'd rather just not use thwm). Why would be cutting some pieces OK and cutting others (i.e. axles) not OK? I'm generally a pretty (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  FA: 31 Lego Lots by SeriousCollector.Com Members - Classic Space - Town -Trains-More!

Thanks for reading! Click below for details: (URL) Currently 6057 $20.00 HUGE Lego Lot - 47 sets - All built $232.50 Lego 1557 Space Scooter w/box - Chiles Auction $10.00 Lego 1558 Mobile Command Trailer w/box - Chiles Auction $28.00 Lego 6802 Space (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: why does lego (and lego australia) hate online stores?

(...) I don't remember the exact rules but TLC requires that any store that wants to put LEGO online must have a minimum of 6 (I think) "Brick and mortar" stores. There was an exception for eToys but we all know how that worked out. This prevents (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Legends suggestion

First, thank you at everybody in Lego/Lego Direct that gets things moving. Already a lot of people have done many suggestions. For sure everybody wants a Legend set in the theme they favor. Here is my suggestions: Classic Space: 497/928 Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: rece parte seconda: 8453 (front loader)

cos'è? una perdita? "Alessandro Fagioli" <alessandro.fagioli@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HDFz22.1KL7@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Because, as a LEGO issue, it's not "off-topic"? eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Articolo

Niente di nuovo per noi, ma ora anche i lettori di Repubblica.it sanno che i nostri mattoncini sono una cosa seria :-) (URL) Colucci (... che scrive poco ma è sempre molto interessato a quello che dite e fate) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  looking to trade Duplo LEGO store bricks

I have several of the 2004 California Valley Fair/Hillsdale store bricks and I would like to trade them brick-for-brick for one or two the following store bricks: Lego Store Bluewater 2004 Lego Store Kingston 2003 Lego Store Koln 2002 Lego Store (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Parts not made by lego - 3D printed Bricks

(...) Good point. (...) Cool! Play well, Jacob (10 URLs) (13 years ago, 12-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  LEGO by Country (sales history & offices).

One of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide DVD/download chapter... Chapter 73 - LEGO Sales... is now available on Youpublish... (URL) official LEGO Timeline on the LEGO.com website is a jumble of unrelated statistics that sometimes (...) (11 years ago, 8-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  LEGO® Universe Opens Nexus Tower

LEGO Universe Opens Nexus Tower Posted by Bjorn - May 23rd, 2011 The LEGO Group today announced the opening of the "Nexus Tower" in "LEGO Universe", which is claimed to be the largest in-game structure ever built. "As Nexus Tower opens its doors (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Brick By Brick Toys"R"Us And LEGO Systems, Inc. offer "Bricktober"

Brick By Brick Toys"R"Us And LEGO® Systems, Inc. Construct Dynamic Program For LEGO® Lovers Of All Ages "Bricktober" Offers LEGO Fans Exclusive Products, Spectacular Savings and Fun Events All Month Long WAYNE, N.J., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Toys"R"Us (...) (15 years ago, 2-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

There is always the low-tech, Lego solution: build your own. :) I've uploaded, to BrickShelf, a rendered version of the one that sat on my desk for a while - till I needed the parts for another project. I based it on the mini-fig lightsaber and it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.020)

More:  Next Page >>