  Search Results: lego
 Results 781 – 800 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's your current project?

Kevin Loch wrote in message <36154CE6.2C59@NOSPMkl.net>... (...) Wow, lot's of Silver Bricks I bet ;-> minifig scale?? Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  What do you call....

What do you call yourself when you read EVERYTHING about Lego on Lugnet? A LugNut. I wonder if Tom S. will be the first to feature a vanity plate with either LUGNET or LUGNUT on it. Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Storing the goodies.

I use a variety of storage solutions to meet the many needs I have. First, I have plastic boxes about the size of shoebox containers for bulk pieces (e.g., Technic beams). Second, I have recently found a line of wonderful organizers at Home Depot (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36109a44.52014777@l...et.com>... (...) I think I like not having to put up with messages I don't want to see (like Mindstorms). To me, that's more important than the "inconvenience" of having to check ten groups. At (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Hello Richard

(...) I get quite a few odd requests for info on buying and selling old sets via email sent to questions@auczilla.com and pause@lugnet.com, and when I write back suggesting that they ask around in rec.toys.lego, most of the people write back saying (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LEGO stickers on the net

(...) I did some World Cup logo torsos a while back (see website URL in my .sig). I also have a good number of scans of sticker sets that I could contribute to an archive site. Any takers? -Tim (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Running Assembly Programs

I am taking a course on HC11 assembly. I wanted to know how I can use the Handyboard (and the Miniboard, I have both) in this class. The course uses the Mot EV board and they use the PCBUG11 for everything. Please tell me the procedures and the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Unix shell script for accessing multiple NNTP servers

Matthew Miller (mattdm@mattdm.org) wrote: | Use slrn, which has support for multiple newservers. How does it work compared to "nn" (or "tin")? Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LEGO: (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  local user groups...Phoenix

Just a quick announcement, there is a new club for robotic enthusiasts here in Phoenix. We meet monthly in the north valley area. There will be a simple maze challenge for our next meeting, details will be posted on my web page as soon as it become (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Spirit.ocx manual

LEGO has released a Visual Basic SDK along with a sample Visual Basic project. Find it at www.legomindstorms.com. Cheers, Russ (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?

(...) I'm not sure? I don't go to Tacoma THAT often. Even though it's just a hop, skip and jump down the road from SOuthcenter, where I DO go quite a bit. People commute from Seattle to Tacoma though, I know. I have gone to Tacoma to look at Toys R (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Lego getting Heavy Handed?

Erm, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Lego Military?

To anyone who reads this -- have you built any type of military tanks, helicopters, or other craft? I am looking for examples of such creations. Also, head to Charlotte, NC for a few 1999 sets. We have the new Ninja sets, Space Port, and more. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Sets for sale (6079,6765)

I have the following sets for sale: Quan # Name 3 6079 Dark Forest Fortress 1 6765 Gold City Junction These sets are available for $37.50 including shipping in the US. I purchased these sets for $24.99 at BJ's Wholesale Club, and have also seen the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LEGO stickers on the net

(...) Older sets? Heck, I'd be happy if there were someone just offering stickers designed for LEGO. I'd like to have a few more Infomaniac torsos, for example, so the Infomaniac can have a few helpers in the info center. Star Trek torsos are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Small house with green roof

Well, I finally got enough green medium slopes to build a small house. The URLis below, please let me know what you think. I'm looking to get more of these green slopes (currently only available in 1x2, 2x2, and 2x2 apex sizes), as well as more (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Mildly off-topic: SW Behind the magic CD-ROM

I picked up a copy of a new Star Wars CD-ROM called Behind the Magic. It's basically an encyclopedia of people, technology, and other neat stuff from the SW Trilogy. It also has a preview of Episode one with very good images. I bought it in (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Promtional LEGO set database beta test - participants wanted!

It looks pretty groovy! What might be good is a pause-like text-entry box so that you can type in your own keyword. Ie - I was trying to see if you had the Canada3000 Aircraft in there, which I don't think you have, but if there was the box I'd be (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) Lugnet (...) That's interesting. I use Outlook Express, and it lets me insert the same sig file for every news server I use. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Ok, so I am the first beta-test poster on this newsgroup!!!!!!!! Besides, I have only been "Internet-enabled" for a year, and "newsgroup-aware" for 6 months or so. So this is something that pleases me, no harm in that, is there? And regardless (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>