 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Sets for sale (6079,6765)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:38:02 GMT

I have the following sets for sale:

Quan  #       Name
3     6079    Dark Forest Fortress
1     6765    Gold City Junction

These sets are available for $37.50 including shipping in the
US. I purchased these sets for $24.99 at BJ's Wholesale Club,
and have also seen the 6079 at COSTCO (another wholesale club).
If you have either of these stores in your area you may want
to check there first.  Both places also had 6190 Shark's Crystal
Cave (Aquasharks) and 1782 Discovery Station (Divers).  My
price includes an estimated $5-$7 shipping (boxes of this size
are tough to find and I usually end up using bigger ones), $1.50
sales tax, and an estimated $4-$7 for my time.  If your are
interested in either of the other two mentioned sets, or more of
the ones listed let me know and I will attempt to buy more.
Please only ask if you intend to purchase them.

Thanks,
Rob

|  rfarver@rcn.com                     |
http://www.enter.net/~rfarver/lego  |