  Search Results: lego
 Results 481 – 500 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO BrickMaster signup in September LEGO Mag

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: <snip> (...) I am sure this is a good deal. But it is quite a jump to go from the free Lego Mania/Lego Magazine to a $40 magazine subscription for Lego BrickMaster. As much as I love printed magazines, I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Global Growth Ensures Strong 2014 Result for The LEGO® Group

GLOBAL GROWTH ENSURES STRONG 2014 RESULT FOR THE LEGO GROUP Strong performance of product lines, such as LEGO® City, LEGO Creator as well as THE LEGO® MOVIE™ products contributed to sales growth in all regions of the world and led to a highly (...) (10 years ago, 25-Feb-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Lego Fan or Fan of LEGO? Spectrum. " " (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!!

I tried access to LEGO website and Shop@LEGO. It really SLOWWW!!! Couple days I went access and no problem immediately load and keep moving. But now, I tried to enter and take over 3 minutes, not even complete yet. I have DSL high speed internet. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Just ordered Millennium Falcon from Lego...

(...) Lego. (...) now (...) Every item I have ordered (except for one Xmas-time order[to a PO Box]) arrived at my house within 4 days of calling. There is no waiting list when you order an item that is in stock. If it is not in stock, then the (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  The Truth About Lego

Lego is evil: (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Americanas.com mistura Lego

(...) Lego - AT-AT | Cód. do item: 99853 R$ 729,90 equivalente a aprox US$ 245 Preço de lista nos USA US$ 100 Duas vezes e meia o preço, se eu pegar uma avião for até miami e comprar 4 a diferença para a passagem... Paulo (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  LEGO 395 Rolls-Royce 1909 MISB year 1976 Cellophane

LEGO 395 . Lego " 1909 Rolls-Royce ". From year 1976. Never opened. Still sealed in cellophane! This beautiful model Lego #395 may be very hard to find in this new/sealed condition. It may not be many left ! Lego enthusiasts: Here is your chance to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Classic Lego Auction, Train, Promo, Town, Ninja,western (Ebay)

WE are having another auction. The highlights of this auction are the classic Lego and train sets. The 570 and 540 still have the shine on the plastic. The fire station contains ALL the original stickers except the USA one which is on the flag, many (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Is this really Lego as they claim?

(...) They're not LEGO, but they claim their 'Anatomics' are LEGO compatible: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

Attn: Lego UK LTD Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to respectfully suggest the following two ideas for new ranges. Firstly, I would like to suggest that you consider a range of sets based on vehicles in Gerry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  30+ lego auctions some very rare stuff!!!!

there are 2 non lego auctions mixed in here. i apoligise for not deleting them. i will be listing another 20-30 lego items ontop of what is listed in the comming days. please check back for update posts. * bulk mixed white LEGO brick...... 7lbs..... (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  LEGO® Group: Positive 2006 results

ENFIELD, Conn., Feb. 21 /PRNewswire/ Positive 2006 Results Contribute to Securing Future of The LEGO® Group The LEGO Group's strategy to focus on its core business as a means to securing its future paid off in 2006, it was announced today during a (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

I live in Boise and I would be willing to facilitate in some way. I would work for Lego. I'm curious if this guy would let me see the lot in person. I'd like to get a better idea of what he has. Rose Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) me (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

The bid is up to 11k++. Check out the bidder, he went from paint guns to 11K in Lego. :0 Rose AOL wrote in message ... (...) me (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Hi LEGO fans, I seek pictures of the LEGO imitation brand, "DALU" which was sold in the late 80's. I am also interested in any information you might have about this company. I know there was an auction last year for a DALU castle set, but I no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  De Bouwsteen in LEGOlife

Met gepaste trots zijn we als club doorgedrongen tot de analen van het personeelsblad van LEGO, LEGOlife. March 26, 2002 LEGO Netherland seeks help from private LEGO club The Dutch LEGO club "De Bouwsteen" (The Building Brick) has 500 adult members (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

This has nothing to do with the Danish Toy Factory. Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan's name represents a fusion of the first and last name of the company's president: Leo Goldman. Based in New York, the manufacturer is known (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  (canceled)

lego