  Search Results: lego
 Results 4641 – 4660 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Reclame :)

Beste Lego vrienden, Vandaag voor het eerst Lego gekocht bij Pokkie Pokkie. De eigenaar, Barry Lamers, in een echte Lego verzamelaar. Best of all: zijn prijzen zijn zeer aantrekkelijk (ik heb ze nog nimmer zo laag gezien). Bijzondere sets: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) Hey, thanks! (...) If you are referring to the part I think you are referring to, the thing that fades over the monolith is the RCX brick. It's always cool when people have their own interpretations (I like yours!), but this message summarizes (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Zoid Building Contest

Hey. I am new here. Anyway, I tried to post this to the mecha thread but I don't know the lugnet.blah blah. Anyway, I am holding a Zoid Building Contest. There are no prizes seeing as how I'm a poor underage school-going student. But the winner is (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Piece Trading List--big update

I've updated my Lego Piece Trading List at (URL) with a lot more basic bricks and slants, among other things. More importantly, I'd like to trade some smaller sets as well, and a launch command "half-set". Those are all at the end of the list. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Cheap Lego this week

Remember the days when Lego was expensive? A quick cruise through Chatswood reveals some good Lego deals this week: At TRU The new Tie/Y set $70 4403 Big Red Helicopter (Designer?) $45 At Myer Buy one get half off all full priced Lego 4093 (the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Toys we won't see for Christmas this year...

Lock-n-Load Ken. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) That's it. The other space set is a Unitron monorail. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Technic 99

(...) Or a secretary worth his/her weight in Airport Shuttles. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I picked up this 60's ad on ebay

(...) building with LEGO.(Lego thinks you're unfair.):-) Alan (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: rtlToronto 8-Brick Mowing?

G'Day I suppose we can't just motorize the old parrot brick vac , eh ? Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:G5oyFE.22n@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) l (...) The (...) with (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  [rtlToronto] rtl10 Project X diagrams, poster available

Hi folks, I did a few changes to the rules page for rtl10: (URL) include photos of the final pattern, game board, block design etc. If someone could LDraw up the game pieces that'd be really cool. I'm waiting on a decision about what determines a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: sfida legofest XIV

(...) A me la gara dei canadesi piace un sacco. Qualche volontario per tradurre il regolamento del gioco? (URL) Stefano (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

Faster than Chris can say "Seven Layer Burrito" here's the rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset for February 2005: (URL) think we're pretty much in as much agreement over the main aspects of the rules. However, I need your help to find any potential problems, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

Derek Raycraft wrote: > On 22-Nov-05, at 6:10 AM, Calum Tsang wrote: > >> Hi folks, >> >> The product of many long debates, rtlToronto20: Project Y's draft >> rules are now >> posted: >> >> (URL) > > > Two questions about the interface. > > If I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Alright! Getting some discussion going! (I can talk about this stuff for days!) (...) But not everyone *is* part of a community right? Take a local town/community for instance. To be part of that community, you have to actually live in that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) You have GOT to be the #1 jerk of Lugnet for the above comment. I bought ZERO of them. But you know what? I could have bought them all, and you'd have ZERO reason to whine. Why? Because you could have called in, just like me. I live in CA, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Are custom made parts LEGO?

Hello! And therefore: Are custom made parts subject of lugnet.general or any respective theme-newsgroup? Though I do not at all deny the creativity that's put into custom made pieces I still wonder. I could take a knife and a piece of wood and carve (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Holiday in Norway - shopping for LEGO

You'll find LEGO in most toyshops. Though, the stocks will vary. Anyway, I guess you will find prices shocking. :-) If you deside to go to Oslo you should visit the Stenersen museum. At the moment they have a 5 meter tall sculpture of LEGO. It's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.no)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Bricks!!

Dear Guys & Gals at Lego what's with the lack of availability of certain sloping and sloping inverted bricks and also windscreens? I remember being able to order these with no problems from the spares leaflet that came with most sets when I was a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>