  Search Results: lego
 Results 4621 – 4640 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

-For those of you that get the LEGO club magazine, LEGO Mania, look in the new issue at the section where kids send in pictures of their creations. In the truck w/trailer, is the yellow window in the trailer a Tyco piece? (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Not quite deja vu: Teardrop Racer

(...) Thank you! And speaking of R2, I was thinking of you last week when I put this together: (URL) Is it just me, or does he look like he just robbed a bank and is looking forward to spending that cash? (...) Hmm, you may be on to something there. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't specifically comment. (...) After, last nite back at the hotel, and most all day during the meeting. Train MOCs have a way of taking up the entire table, which is not prudent. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego website's "Holiday Delivery Message" would make a good Lego set

(...) I just saw that too. That would make a nice little set. :) Lets hope LEGO releases that soon! Joe (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego and the NBA

From Bloomberg News, I read this blurb in Friday's San Francisco Chronicle, business section, page 2, column 1: LEGO TO MAKE BASKETBALL TOYS FOR NBA New York - Lego A/S, the Danish maker of its namesake plastic toy building blocks, will make (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) see a (...) That is totally bogus. What if MegaBloks had found out from one of the summiteers about the upcoming bulk trains? What could they have done about it? Rush a whole series of trains and track out to their worldwide online store? (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: S@H Online Question

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GFLrro.AKK@lugnet.com... (...) order. (...) I finally received my email, two hours after my order arrived. :) We did receive the following information. I didn't see any posting about this. "Item number (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  FS: Train-Oriented Lego Collection

Train-oriented Lego collection - all less than two years old - all in excellent condition. Major Items (quantity): Train Sets: - 3225 Train Sets (3 - minus one of the engines) - 4565 Freight & Crane (1) - 2126 Train Cars (1) Train Controller (1) (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Gladius - My First Mech

(...) I rarely comment on mechs or mecha around here, but I have to break my vow of silence. I was an old-school battletech player, and my favorite was the Catapult. When the clan books first came out, I couldn't wait for a Mad Cat figure and so I (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Joe Vig Contest Entry - Joe and Jonesy

(...) Thanks! And yes, all that black and dark grey blends nicely. This was one of those ideas that just hits you and then almost builds itself. That's what I love about doing the little vignettes- you get a lot of mileage out of a quick build. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Star Wars video game mini models

I have just started playing the Lego Star Wars video game. (Lego. Star wars. Video game. It's three good things rolled into one, can you believe it? :) This game really has a lot of replay value. Once you complete a level, there are new objectives (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Biggest LEGO Maniacs (was: First draft of the Lego-Modular Train layout standards posted..)

(...) I doubt we even know the 10 customers (not buy-and-resellers, but people who actually buy and stockpile LEGO). Why? Simple: they're too busy with lego to bother with that waste-of-time known as the internet. Conan fits into this category, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: An Eviller N33dle

(...) Between the pointy tip and the round cockpit right behind, it really looks like a syringe ready to inject its 3vil dron3 payload. Nice! The guns and greebling look cool too, and... is that an ancient cog gear in the middle?!? (Though I would (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

That's actually a stylesheet problem, not a javascript one. It looks like you're using some version of Netsacape 4 for X. Which I happen to be using at the moment too, so I can tell you exactly what to do: select Preferences under the Edit menu, go (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) the wars in CW are more plot devices more than anything else. experience from wargaming will only help your war~stories read better. we're keeping the framework for stories as free form as possible to allow each individual ultimate control (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  ItLUG LEGO Fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Di seguito il MEGA aggiornamento promesso nei giorni scorsi. Dopo questo posso andare in ferie per una settimana :-) Per qualsiasi evenienza scrivetemi via mail, risponderò appena posso. - Concorso "10 anni ItLUG" Il premio per il concorso AFOL "10 (...) (15 years ago, 15-May-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego is being mean again!

Why, lego, must you always tell about websites that don't exist yet in the instructions in sets. When WILL lego.com/alphateam/ be up? Does anyone else hate this? NICK :^L (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: La Bibbia con il Lego !!!!!

(...) Proprio oggi sulla Bild (che è come il Sun inglese...) c'è un divertente articolo sulla Bibbia con il Lego: (URL) pratica sembra che al Papa non sia piaciuto molto. Comunque l'autore vorrebbe ancora realizzare l'Apocalisse, ma non ha la minima (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) SNIP This is good new. Lego has been plagued by clones for as long as Lego has been produced. I received a quantity of slotted Lego bricks (1949-57) from a Danish seller. And in that assortment (about 1000 bricks) there were about 30 clones. (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>