  Search Results: lego
 Results 4581 – 4600 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Real Ship Registration

Hi all I've got all my ducks in a row now, so here's the registration for the Anachronism. SHIP NAME: CC-908 Anachronism ORGANIZATION: Alliance Fleet HOME SECTOR: Helix CLASS: Private Vessel ROLE: Personal Transportation/Research SPECIES: Terran (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  PicToBrick.de - first User-Gallery - A-Tembo Legoshop Logo

(URL) Hello! The first Mosaic-User-Gallery is shown on (URL). It is the A-Tembo Legoshop Logo by Daphne Madec and Paul van Boekhout from the Netherlands. Deeplink: (URL) Best Regards, Tobias Reichling lego@t-reichling.de <www.pictobrick.de> (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

Steve Hassenplug schrieb: (...) I've made the spybot search and reach a lightsource with "SENSOR_2" :) And if you move the light - the bot will follow... Finding the spybot by IR is not exactly enough, thought. Now I want to make the lightsensor (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

Hello LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10028 Level Crossing. The ILTCO is pleased to be able (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest - Updated

Et In Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest has been updated @ (URL) these fine entries: Jonathan Mizner TierFlight R/M-R-1707 Shrike Scout Tom McDonald Zeno HoverTubHF 450-C Daernsward 1404 Speedsport Adrian Drake SuperNova Kyle Keppler SB600a Harri (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GKn4L9.7Fz@lugnet.com... (...) Lego Serious Play in use (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO sold in Asia.... from Lebanon to Japan...

LEGO sales were started in Asia in 1962 and thereabouts in Japan and other countries... Hong Kong, Lebanon and Singapore... and later other countries. In Japan LEGO was first imported from Denmark by the Asahi Corp. from 1962-69, from Fujisho Corp. (...) (11 years ago, 25-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Filial da Lego no Brasil será fechada

(...) A Lego está fazendo isso para baixar os custos internos. Espero que essa terceirização seja benéfica para os consumidores. (...) Passei na Rihappy para comprar um presente para meu sobrinho e aproveitei para perguntar sobre lançamentos da (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Official LEGO Poll: what car should LEGO make?

TLG may create a collector car set, and they'd like to know which car you'd like to see. The official poll is hosted on LEGOFan ((URL)). Here are the constraints: The car will be for display, which means it will have little functionality The car (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Right. But let's not forget that many of us are FAR more enamored of Lego the PRODUCT than Lego the company. Aside from some recent slips in quality control (colors, mostly) Lego the PRODUCT has never let us down. Lego the COMPANY, though, has (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego trains mentioned in "Classic Toy Trains"

In the current (Nov. '02) issue of Classic Toy Trains, Lego trains get a mention. There is an article where 15 "experts" discuss the future of toy trains: Joe Lesser, book and magazine author: "I am also intrigued with the Lego electric trains. I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Who's going to buy a Lego Computer?

(...) Whaddathey mean 'Lego computers for *kids*'? But just think... If its true to the Lego philosophy, everything will be compatible with everything else! Plug the LAN cable into the power socket, it don't matter :) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

Please read the group discussions before you post such rudely written posts. Note Buy-Sale-Trade; "Community trading post, items wanted, items for straight sale (no auctions), experiences, market analysis, etc." With the emphasis on community (or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

Yes it is illegal, Lego AS does not like the world Lego in any address on the domain, i should know as i had the Legal Dept after me on this issue. -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Infuriating

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: ==8<-- (...) Replace "LEGO" with "Coaster" and "LEGO Group" with "SixFlags" or the like, and you begin to understand exactly why I'm ashamed to call myself a coaster enthusiast. It's why I don't wear (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Well, I don't think LEGO can step on toes easily by posting here, but there are other ways they can. That's another facet of the relationship, one that I've discussed briefly with Direct too. They have a good attitude, and part of what they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

To All, Well, I have my own thoughts on this meeting, and I think it was a wonderful move for TLC & LD, and whatever is discussed, I am certainly glad there was an opportunity to do so. As someone who has been here since the beginning, I am hopeful (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  New Fan Website in German and English!

Hello, my new website is now available with a new design and new content in the German and the English version. Thanks to Johannes Koehler (jojo) and Kathleen Aldinger (catt) for proof-reading. Enjoy your stay on (URL)! For praise, criticism, (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest

NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest WASHINGTON -- NASA and the LEGO Group are partnering to inspire the next generation of aerospace engineers by offering a new design competition. The competition will spur students of all (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>