 Administrative / NNTP / 424
Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Sounds good to me - but if Lego 'steps on your toes' by posting here, then
maybe, just maybe you are too easily offended.

Well, I don't think LEGO can step on toes easily by posting here, but there
are other ways they can.  That's another facet of the relationship, one that
I've discussed briefly with Direct too.  They have a good attitude, and part
of what they are doing is trying to work *with* us so they don't do that -
mutually beneficial.

Still, this type of stuff needs to be discussed as openly as possible (I
realize that a lot of material is confidential and we all should respect
that), so that both sides understand what to expect, and aren't offended
when there is a misunderstanding.

Mark
Who is still waiting for an example of how Lego 'clutters' up threads.

Mee too.

-Tim