  Search Results: lego
 Results 4281 – 4300 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!

(...) Well I'll try to be more constructive this time :) I think Huw is right - cropping the LEGO logo and using it arbitarily on your page is a bit like designing your own car, and putting Rolls Royce badges on it? Scanning published content is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 3 mostly new MOC Galleries

(...) comment on the owl heads on your "pod" bot. Very nice! (...) though the Roller doesn't do much for me. (...) folder is a neat concept, and they're all well executed. But... um... does Box Man have a tail? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3a9ac877.62126493@l...et.com>... (...) (URL) is the section that's featuring my daughter Lizzie at the moment. The only way to navigate to it that I can find is to sign in as a Web Club member, then click on New Stuff. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO parts auction on eBay: over 100 lots of new LEGO pieces

Greetings! We've just started our fourth LEGO parts auction. This is our largest one to date, with over 24000 brand new LEGO pieces up for bid in over 100 lots on eBay. Most start at only a few cents per piece, most still have no bids, and none have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Heh, some are a bit more obvious than others. (...) It's not Blacktron without hoses! I have to disagree about that last chrome comment, though- it's pretty easy to overdo chrome, and that totally kills it. Anyway, I love it when the chrome (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Hey: Isle of Mist!

Dear Lego, As an avid Lego castle guy, I think it might be a good idea to not shelve the castle theme just yet. I mean look here at Lugnet, a fairly large group of people are devoting possibly weeks of their lives to an interactive roleplaying lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg, I'm going to respond to a couple points that you made from the viewpoint of a seller on Bricklink. (...) of (...) left) I believe this is at the core of the "problem". If a seller gets positive feedback for something that was less then a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lots of Star Wars Sets On Sale

DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink: (URL) sets are marked down 25% or more off already below average prices. I've added tiered pricing to other lots. Thanks for looking, -Rob. (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Published photo

A rendering of my Peterbilt 379 ((URL) was used as an illustration in this month's Today's Trucking ((URL) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  FS: 4924 Advent Calendar $17.50 Shipped

2004 LEGO Advent Calendar [LEGOSet 4924] $17.50 includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US. Payments via PayPal only. If interested, send a note to advent at doucettenet dot com I'll reply back with a PayPal link. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) I HOPE that LEGO is actually doing well this season. I have a feeling that they aren't though, and that they seriously under-estimated demand and now do not have the production capacity to play catch-up quickly enough. I also hope that quality (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  25% OFF all parts Halloween Sale @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Subject pretty much says it all, 25% OFF all parts in celebration of the upcoming holiday! (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego In Chu?

(...) Yep, I've seen those too. The name on the box is rather appropriate: "SHIFTY". The box art is not just like Lego, it *is* the Lego art for those sets: sometimes you can even see the lego logo in the pieces in the picture. I bought one a while (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: EggArt - a 4-colour Easter egg painting robot

(...) The promised videos (1-2Mb each): (URL) at 11Mb: (URL) David Schilling (18 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!

(...) The problem is that real and fictional situations don't really compare to the Lego situation. Because the Lego world is so much better than any real or fictional world, it stands to reason that the forces of evil would necessarily have to be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Lugnet users, I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego. I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December 1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this summer, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego units

That's a pretty straightforward calculation if you know the dimensions of a Lego piece. However, actually measuring Lego parts doesn't give very even measurements in either inches or millimeters. Note that a plate is 8 LDU thick and that a 1-stud (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The "44"

(...) Yes, the big curves do dominate the nose of the ship visually. But you gotta have plenty of room for coolant and the big magnetic whatchamadoos. Those are the only guns on the ship, and the idea is that the ship is built around them. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) I like most of the stuff you do... and this is your best work yet! The greebling and shaping are great, it's got wonderful little details, and... the cockpit!! That's a JPR classic! A shame about those pictures, though. (...) Neat little power (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>