 Marketplace / Auctions / 7597
7596  |  7598
Subject:
LEGO parts auction on eBay: over 100 lots of new LEGO pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:11:02 GMT

Greetings!

We've just started our fourth LEGO parts auction.  This is our largest one
to date, with over 24000 brand new LEGO pieces up for bid in over 100 lots
on eBay.  Most start at only a few cents per piece, most still have no bids,
and none have reserves!

Take a look at all the lots:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sydshamino&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=140

Highlights:
Basic Bricks, Plates, Slopes, and Tiles in over 15 colors.
Minfigs from Castle, Space, Star Wars, Adventurers, Arctic, and Town, all
outfitted with the best accessories.
Lots of specialty pieces for your current projects - BURPS, baseplates,
cylinders, plants, hinges, "log" bricks, and more.

Thanks for looking!
Naji