  Search Results: lego
 Results 4181 – 4200 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Motor properties

I don't think that the Lego motors are 'standard parts' - their specs may not be public. However, presumably, the motors are appropriate for use with the motor controller in the RCX, the MLX10402: (URL) might infer their specs from the load (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

(...) Awesome work, James. I'm incredibly impressed and especially that it's LDD pure. I'd love to see the bike sold as a separate model (hint, hint). Tim (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Very old style LEGO MOC

(URL) Based on this (URL) toy>. As we can clearly from the original see the colour change is nothing but a return to LEGO's basic colour pallette. Obviously this fits the "back to basics" approach of recent years so I think we finally have the real (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.color, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Very old style LEGO MOC

(...) Hi Andreas, Using it for RACHAL may take quite some time (we have plans already for the next one) but if you'd like the MPD to play around with just drop me an email and I'll sent it across. Tim (18 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) If anyone has any flesh-toned minifigs they'd like destroyed the 'official' way please send them this way. I promise pictures ;) Tim (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New instructions at lego.com

(...) I have a suspicion that this might be to make up for the appalling colouring of the instructions. It's easier to match dark bleys and blacks to the instructions if they're in piles. --snip-- (...) Tim (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Seattle school bans LEGO

(...) Very old news [1] but I'm sure the reactionary right wing press will keep it going for a long time yet. The original article was up for a while. It bore little resemblance to all subsequent reports. Tim [1] (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Seattle school bans LEGO

(...) The 'reactionary' part is that what they claim happened didn't happen. Without access (or reference) to the original article it's no surprise that it seems grossly ridiculous. I did read the original article and it was barely similar to all (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

(...) I think this is my favorite line from the article: quote The Daily Telegraph dubbed the tome "the Anarchist Cookbook of the nursery" /quote thats just funny. steve (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) We'll accept nominations submitted for the whole of the day of the 24th just so there's no confusion. Steve (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.lego) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election result

(...) Thanks guys. Tim (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) I think in the excitement of discovery you missed out some important information like what set and what page. I'm sure I'm not the only person curious to see this rare occurrence. Tim (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) Thanks. It is rather interesting and I'm surprised it was monolingual. Given my understanding that the US and Canada share instructions I thought most North American booklets would include French as well. Perhaps someone with a European 10179 (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Having in mind that 2001 is actually the year when the Imperial Army invades the LEGO Star Wars Line, I think that LEGO might loose this battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Mindstorms would take control about LEGO Media so that all LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  VICTORY LAP RACEWAY, OLD TAXI STATION, CLASSIC SPACE TRANSPORT AND MORE.....

hello Here are some of my current auctions (no reserve) ending tomorrow ( January 6th ) Lego Technic #8844 Helicopter from 1981 Lego Technic #854 Go-Cart from 1978 Lego Space #6950 Mobile Rocket Transport 1982 only $11,00 !!!!! Lego System #6395 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Just saw this via Google News: (URL) Selling Lego and The "Culture Code" for Germany> by Clotaire Rapaille (June 6, 2006) DNA makes a creature human, but what makes someone an American? Is there a "culture code" that programs us to become German, or (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Island

In the last issue of Lego Magazine, in the calander section on page 30, June 3-6th mentions the launch of Lego Island Extreme Stunts toys. What are these? Are they really coming out in June? Anyone know what will be included? I'm guessing a (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

Ken Dowd <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com... (...) Totally fantastic line-up for this year. My whole family, Mom, Dad and two young boys, could hardly contain their excitement. I hope Lego continues to sell train (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  8002 + 9754 Pic's updated !

Hi, for a long time ago.... I've made some pictures of my Star Wars Technic Sets. have a look at: (URL) etc. are comming soon... (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Page updated ! pics of: 8880,8428,8853,8858 and Star Wars

Hi, I've just updated my Homepage with some Technic Sets: see them at: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>