 Color / 1365
Re: Very old style LEGO MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.color, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
   Neat little racer, Tim. Very inspiring model for this idea or that idea (or another, different idea). And something for RACHAL...

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Using it for RACHAL may take quite some time (we have plans already for the next one) but if you’d like the MPD to play around with just drop me an email and I’ll sent it across.

Tim