 Color / 1366
Re: Thank you for replying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:51:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.color, Barry D White wrote:
   New colours = good.

Reddish brown and dark and light grays arent new. They are replacements. Its stupid.

IMHO, it’s not ‘stupid.’ Having just recently built a decent size MOC in only new light bley, I must admit that I am impressed with it on it’s own. That is the key phrase - ‘on it’s own.’ Since I have no more old grey to mix together and see side by side w/bley, it is a fine color hue by itself. Others have said things like that but more eloquently so I will just leave it at that. I was in the He-Man Bley Haters Club when it first was formed since I had lots and lots of old grey and did not want to mix the two hues or have to replace old with new at considerable cost.

But now, I say:

all the way!