 Color / 1359
1358  |  1360
Subject:
Thank you for replying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:34:05 GMT

Thank you so much to all who replied.

Firstly I have to say I like new Lego colours like dark red and light yellow and
I cant wait until more dark tan comes out. It helps Lego mocs to look more real
to life.
Truthfully I started using Lego again, after about 6 years away from it, because
of tan. When I saw tan I was hooked.
Thanks to bricklink I could buy everything I wanted. I think they need to update
their colour names though.
New colours = good.
Reddish brown and dark and light grays arent new. They are replacements. Its
stupid.
So
I will avoid them.
Thank you all. I will now ask bricklink sellers before I buy.
Sorry to bring up the colour thing again. I just needed to know what you are all
doing. Using them or avoiding them like me.
Ok Im a happy Lego user again : )
Thank you, from Barry D White       (baz on bricklink)

HAPPY BUILDING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD MOC

oh and Chris Phillips was spot on hehe