 Town / 4673
4672  |  4674
Subject:
Lego Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 05:13:49 GMT

In the last issue of Lego Magazine, in the calander section on page 30, June
3-6th mentions the launch of Lego Island Extreme Stunts toys.  What are
these?  Are they really coming out in June?  Anyone know what will be
included?  I'm guessing a Pepper/skateboard set judging the the picture
there and the fact that he's the lego island mascot.  I'd be really curious
to know what people have found out.

KEith