  Search Results: lego
 Results 361 – 380 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) LEGO DUPLO® is "a system," but LEGO DUPLO® is not part of LEGO® System™. (...) No, LEGO Space is not a theme, it's a system within the LEGO® System™ product programme. Blacktron is a play theme within the LEGO Space System, a.k.a. LEGO System™ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  28 LEGO auctions ending on Saturday

On Saturday, I started no fewer than 28 LEGO auctions. Here are the descriptions and current bids for each (most don't have any bids yet). View my seller list for links to each auction and updated bids: (URL) New LEGO 1x1 round bricks $0.10 LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Jeremy, I will scan the lego, but I have no way to post it on a web site. I would be willing to email you the jpg of the pic. Let me know if that would work for you. If so, I will scan it on Monday and send the pick that evening. Jeff (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Lego man

(...) Lego fans (...) Good for you, Tom! I have to admit I generally wander in and out of TRU feeling a bit embarrassed and hoping none of the assistants will notice me spending 20 minutes eyeing up all the Lego. I'm quite open about Lego to all my (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  TRU 20% off City, Creator, Racers and Power Miners

In the current flyer, good through Thursday April 2nd: "ALL* LEGO CITY, LEGO CREATOR, LEGO RACERS, LEGO POWER MINERS 20% OFF *excludes clearance. Selection varies by store." The flyer shows pictures of four sets: 6745 Propeller Power, after event (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

Leak.... Save 'em while they're still there im sure they will be gone shortly (18 URLs) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  FA: 34 Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.com - RARITIES - trains, castle, town, boat, space, and more!

Thanks for Looking! Click here to bid or view: (URL) here: (URL) Description Currently 6940 Alien Moon Stalker--Who says Lego didn't make an AT-AT?! $31.50 Lego Boats: 4021 Police patrol MISB $21.00 LEGO Castle - 1906 Majisto's Tower - unopened (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text

Dear LEGO Direct: It seems like the official LEGO website becomes more confusing and harder to use every day. Earlier today I visited: (8 URLs) was disappointed that I can no longer read more than just the first few sentences on each page; the rest (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly

Don't know if anyone's in London or near enough to go to this. (It's just off Piccadilly Circus heading West.) "October 2 1999, Children's Day Dorling Kindersley Lego Funday 12pm-4pm Celebrate Lego at Waterstone's Piccadilly. An afternoon of Lego (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Launch dates for New Zealand

I have received the following info regarding LEGO in NZ There is going to be 149 new products out in 2001 Release dates: February - LEGO, Life on Mars April - LEGO, Racers May - LEGO, Studios July - LEGO Technic, Bionicles July - LEGO, Dinosaurs (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: LEGO Books for your Club or Organization

(...) FYI, No Starch just provided me a few extra details: 10 of any combination of titles gets the discount. You can order 1 copy of 10 different books, 5 of LEGO Trains and 5 of Virtual LEGO, or whatever and get the 40% off. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.books, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Shell Lego article

I found this article in my local paper. It's a story about how drug stores and gas stations are selling gifts. The story picture shows a girl stocking Shell Lego The following is an excerpt about the Shell Lego sets. The story is from the AP, but I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Lego Technic 8090 Universal Set and 8854 Pneumatic Crane

I have two Lego Technic sets for sale on eBay: 8090 Universal Technic Set from 1982 (Only in Europe) Mint in Sealed Box (URL) Pneumatic Crane Mint in Sealed Box (URL) auctions should run through Friday, July 23rd. Mike (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

Well I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in my 3 year 1,100 page Lego CD project, with hundreds of pictures. I want to thank those many people who have pre-ordered the Lego Sets/Parts History CD. I am sure they were impressed with (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.025)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

Well I live in Boise, now I know who has been scooping me on clearance Lego. What I don't get is why he is still buying Lego? Check his feedbacks. Rose AOL wrote in message ... (...) me (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

Woohoo! LEGO FOR LIFE!!!!! (...) Awwww..... that's not 'Lego for life! That's only 'Lego for three months'! :) Think if it were REALLY 'Lego for life', and any of US regular LUGNET-ers won, we'd put 'em out of business-- but on the plus side we'd (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Doesn't Lego already have their own LegoCAD software? I'm not sure what exactly it comprises or allows you to do, but it is a deritive of AutoCAD developed by Autodesk. It is available through DACTA and I'm sure is too expensive for an average user, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  LUGNET Guide updates (Sat Apr 26 2003)

This is a report of the recent changes made to the data in the LUGNET Guide ((URL) It shows new sets added, as well as updates to current sets. New sets : 4 Updated sets: 19 Set updated: Millimy's Bedroom (5823-1): Theme changed from 'LEGO / (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.statistics)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) Oh give me a break. What's the big deal? Why does Lego have to be sooo secretive about the trains. They have NEVER responded to any requests for a statement (on LUGNET) about their future status. The way Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

Hey folks, (URL) updated the ruleset to reflect the group's desire to have a sixwide airspace around the brick ring. (I rechecked the original diagram from Bruce, it does show a space around the frame-my mistake) Of the valid builders out there, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>