  Search Results: lego
 Results 2961 – 2980 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego spotlighted on HGTV

Lego products were spotlighted on Home and Garden TV Channel Sunday evening April 20, 2003 at 9PM eastern time. The name of the show: "The Toys We Grew Up With" The show included a short history of Lego products for the USA market (US introduction, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) of (...) at (...) ignoring (...) I know that I found it frustrating that LD was not responding at ALL to any questions posted here or even fulfilling their own commitments for providing information. I was the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  FA (ebay): Bulk Bricks, Technic Shuttle, Train Level Crossing, Legoredo, Belville parts

I have a bunch of auctions closing this afternoon. My bulk bricks lots are substantially cheaper than Lego Direct will ever be. If you want to see all my items listed in one place, you can go here: (URL) individual auction links are below. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Announces Ferrari partnership

The LEGO Company today announced a partnership with Ferrari and debuted a full size F1 car, a new Ferrari pit stop set, minifigs of Rubens Barichello and Michael Schumacher plus more. As both a Ferrari and a formula one fan, this is great news. The (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO a Livigno?

il 27/10/2003 17:07:28, "Gaetano Notaro" <aetan@supereva.it> ha scritto: (...) Nooo, quella è la famosa farina di lego detta anche farina di lego. Serve per fare pagnotte mattoni o torte del cubo favoooolllooosooo Bye bye da Paolo (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New Curator + MOC Highlight Update

(...) Great, we go from a curator who breeds fleebnorks to one who smokes them. More frequent updates to the MOC Highlight and other features will be very welcome! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Big Boys Toys

(...) This rocks. Well done all around. I especially like the Transport ship. though I think it looks even better on the front of the truck than as a standalone ship. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO® R2-D2™ UCS Set #10225

2012 Ultimate Collector Series R2-D2™ #10225 YouTube.com (URL) LEGOClubTV> Video: 3:53 (URL) YouTube Channel information: Come with us as we take an exclusive look at the never before seen 10225 R2-D2™, the latest exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ set! (...) (13 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New LEGO ENCYCLOPEDIA SERIES

Well I can announce it finally.... :-) This thread.... (URL) am writing a 9 volume LEGO Encyclopedia that involves 6 Volumes (450 pages each) on LEGO sets from day 1 of 1949 thru 2017. Most of this info for the earlier years is from my 2800 page (...) (8 years ago, 10-Apr-17, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Dropship Argonos

Greetings, spacers! I've been looking at some pictures from (URL) this guy> and I thought it was pretty cool. So I took an idea for his dropship and tried to re-create it in LEGO. It was kinda hard to get all the lines right, and I didn't replicate (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Backlash in Lego Gear Trains

Fellow Lego Engineers, Does anybody have a good solution to the ever-so-common problem of backlash in lego gear trains? Help, Chris Mattson (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Solar Power & LEGO

Anybody done it? I would like to incorporate solar power into lEGO and perhaps LEGO robotics. In fact, I have never used solar power (SP) for anything. I have heard that the TAMAYKO (sp?) plastic model kit from Japan has a good solar panel but it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Old Lego

(...) Bill, Cellulose Acetate LEGO was made from the early 1950's until 1964, when ABS Plastic took over. Unfortunately it had a tendancy to warp, but a lot of decent pieces are still in existence. The parts that are scarce are: 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  The most valuable LEGO part.

Except for LEGO items that are made of gold or platinum, and have a high intrinsic value, the most valuable LEGO part ever produced is likely the very rare and highly collectible Opel Kapitän LEGO HO scale car of 1957. This car was a prototype that (...) (11 years ago, 16-Oct-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  African American Minifigs

I think that Lego has slacked off a bit. I think that Lego should make some Black minifigs. African American. Light Brown Head thing. It would open up alot of stuff i.e. Adventurers Safari, MIB Lego Themes, Baseball etc. Tell me what you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO on As-It-Happens

LEGO was mentioned again on the CBC Radio program As It Happens. People have been calling in descibing their favorite childhood toys. The person last night was a commericial photographer who did a shoot with LEGO a few years ago. He said that he had (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  1997 Vintave MIB sets

I just got a deal on a bunch of 1997 vintage sets, take a look at what's available, drop me a line if interested. (URL) -Earle Bulk Order LEGO lego@earleshouse.com ByTheBrick (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Burj Khalifa is not a tall story

LEGO Burj Khalifa is not a tall story. From The National.ae May 26, 2011. DUBAI - An architect who meticulously designed and built a 141,971-piece LEGO sculpture of the Burj Khalifa wants the model to serve as an inspiration to others. The 2.7m (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007 May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust (URL) With all the bad news recently about corporate scandals you might (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>