  Search Results: lego
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO pens at Michael's, games at Circuit City

Here are the LEGO related items I've found in the sale flyers of the Sunday papers (U.S.) this week: Michael's Arts and Crafts has the LEGO pens for $9.99 this week. Picture shows the Soccer pen boxed, and also two other pens, one with a brown (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) (Smile) OK, when you post using an @lego.com email address and with your official LEGO title (e.g., Producer, LEGO Direct) in your sig, you are actually speaking for LEGO; anything you say without a personal disclaimer is understood to be The (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: 2 Lego Stores open today!

Alright! Finally a lego store near me, and some lego fans that are also in my general area! I live in DuPage county, about 15 minutes from woodfield, so I will probably be making several stops at the store. The pick-brick-section only has you basic (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Racers banner ads seen on Czech automotive website

(URL) doing a bit of websurfing for old car pictures, this website popped up with a banner ad for LEGO Racers and LEGO Ferarri items. To get the LEGO ad, you may have to referesh the page a few times to re-set the advertising. Very Nice, Lego Corp. (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Crashing your Lego creation safely...

LEGO is pretty tough, i would guess the only bits that might break are antennas and really thin pieces. The standard brick is pretty tough. Of course bits of wreckage might spread over a 300 sq. studs area, but ResQ will be called in to mop up the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Available? LEGO Ideas Books & LEGO Mania club magazine?

(...) I think that at free it is still overpriced. I haven't got the latest issue yet, but I don't think I am missing anything. Martin (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: is lego in guiness?

LEGO in Guinness?! Hm, a potential hazard at NELUG meetings which I'd never thought of! -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego * Spider-Man

*Lego & Spider-Man; `all is good in the world now! :) The ol’ Web-Slinger looks so completely Spectacular; TLG did a fabulous job on capturing the visage of the Web-Head upon our trusty-old Minifig!!! (URL) my question is ‘What’s-up wit’ da Green (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: anyone done a lego macdonalds?

(...) Well, LEGO(r) has done a McDonalds(r)... But there are several on the web. MichLTC's Peter Guenther did one which appeared at the last two GATS shows. Here are some pic links From GR GATS in July '01 (URL) (and others in the folder) (URL) (and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) Well done Lego. Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Möjlighet att vinna LEGO Collector's Guide & LEGO Collector Premium Edition

(...) Har redan anmält mig. :) Skulle ha köpt den om det inte vore för att informationen verkar lite otillförlitlig. :( (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) If you were at a Coke party, for Coke drinkers, planned by Coke drinkers you would most certainly be asked to leave. Would that surprise you or would you refuse to leave and instead spout the virtues of Pepsi to people who are clearly Coke (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

(...) Except these are genuine bricks with the LEGO logo on them. So the "like Lego" or "not Lego" doesn't apply. I've seen bricks like these before, they're strange beasts... They don't fit with either Lego or Duplo bricks, but they're definitely (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Sopwith Camel for $20

The sopwith seems to be out of stock today, but here is what is currently listed: LEGO: Harry Potter - The Forbidden Corridor Usually ships in 1-3 business days . Expected Delivery Date $14.99 $14.99 LEGO: Harry Potter - Hogwarts Castle Usually (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally

Bradley Dale wrote in message ... (...) there's (...) I hope so, else this is going to be a VERY disappointing year for Lego. Only the Star Wars sets are any good. Rose What ever happened to Lego attracting more girls, I am still waiting!!!!!! (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Mona Lego Mosaic

Well, After many hours of building (and many hours of trying to accumulate massive thousands of green 1x1 bricks), I have finally snapped some pictures of my Mona Lego project: (URL) ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !!

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) And that is your opinion. The rumor was a change to the track, not the discontinuation of the entire line. It could happen. Suppose LEGO came out with a 9V multi-channel IR controlled train motor (Manas? Spybotics?) that didn't require powered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair

LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair From the first preschool building experience to the final click of a brick on a themed model to the roll of the dice, children of all ages have so many ways to creatively (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Basic Training: Does Selling LEGO® Creations = Trademark Infringement?

This is from Entrepreneur.com website. I thought this might be interesting for LEGO fans around the world. Basic Training: Does Selling LEGO® Creations = Trademark Infringement? Q.: Just wondering if my kids can sell their LEGO creations online? I”m (...) (14 years ago, 20-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  My Current Lego Room

I took some pictures of my Lego Room for the Virtual Lego Room Tour at Brickfest. (URL) an expansion and rethinking of my older Lego spaces, as described in (URL) walk around the room. . . ClosetMaid makes a system they call Cubicals with shelves (...) (15 years ago, 4-May-09, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>