 Town / 4278
Re: anyone done a lego macdonalds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I have seen KFC and dunkin donuts and other stores but has anyone ever
done a lego macdonalds?

Well, LEGO(r) has done a McDonalds(r)...

But there are several on the web. MichLTC's Peter Guenther did one which
appeared at the last two GATS shows. Here are some pic links

From GR GATS in July '01

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=58016 (and others in the folder)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=59714 (and others in the
folder) (note the KFC(tm) and Pizza Hut(tm) next to it... Skyline(tm) is
down the road a ways)

From Novi GATS in Jan '02

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=103132 (and others in the
folder)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=102890 (and others in the
folder)

Note that the store (chain restaurant term for "restaurant") has sprouted a
play area in this incarnation.

All these pics were sourced from
http://www.michlug.org/pastevents.html

I know for sure there are other examples out there. Check PNLTC I think they
did one...

I know you didn't ask about hot dogs but:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=58522 (also built by Peter)