 Town / 4285
Re: anyone done a lego macdonalds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:34:42 GMT

scans can be found at:

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick

Bert

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
news:3C774771.9050205@tpgi.com.au...
Bryan Beckwith wrote:

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson writes:

I have seen KFC and dunkin donuts and other stores but has anyone ever
done a lego macdonalds?

As you may or may not already know, there is a small official McDonald's • set
(#3438).  I don't remember anyone doing one of their own, but if someone
were to do so there are McDonald's employee figs out there to be had.

Aah yes, the 3438.
Forgot about that one.
Anyone got instruction or sticker scans for it?