  Search Results: lego
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Buying pneumatics??

Try E-Bay, At the Lego-My-Lego Technic Store (URL) usually buy spare parts from them Patrick Levy "Chris" <ChrisG@hutchnet.com> escreveu na mensagem news:I5xx2E.17o4@lugnet.com... (...) pneumatics. (...) cheap (...) know (...) Please (...) and 2 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Dear LEGO, There has been much discussion here about the current promotion with Quaker Instant Oatmeal and the Life On Mars sets. While the LEGO User community is pretty good about sharing this type of information when discovered, it would be a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

The LEGO Ambassadors have been asked to provide some suggestions to the LEGO Shop at Home people about what types of things we AFOLs would like to see offered or available from S@H. This is a good opportunity for you to make a serious suggestion (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) This is excellent! And just in time for your contest, too. Oh, and one more thing- can you get a picture of an Oscar Meyer Weinermobile? (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Pitsco LEGO Dacta

First of all, I would like to thank Suzanne and Todd for inviting us to take part in the community of LEGO users here. We are happy to be a part of the community and hope to be able to provide educators using the LEGO Dacta products in their (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.dacta) !!

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Introducing Marlons Lego Page!

I'd just like to introduce my Lego Page! It includes Doctor Who, AC-DC, Star Wars, 007, a Lego Guitar, and Stompin' Tom Connors Lego, with more on the way! (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO® Interactive and EA to Co-Publish next video game

-BUSINESS WIRE--May 2, 2003- REDWOOD CITY, Calif. EA and LEGO Interactive to Co-Publish Next Generation Video Game Based on Best-Selling LEGO Line: BIONICLE. Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS) and LEGO® Interactive today announced that BIONICLE™, a (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  FA (ebay): Bulk Bricks, Palm Trees, Fences, Animals, Low Slopes, Belville figs. Technic Space Shuttle

I have the following lots up on ebay right now. Auctions end Monday. Mike Poindexter Lego Belville Figures and accs. -NEW, VISA/MC (URL) 6x8 low slopes - Dark Pink- New, VISA/MC (URL) Palm Trees, bushes and plants - VISA/MC (URL) Animals - Dogs, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  HUGHE AUCTION ON EBAY - UPDATE!!!...!!!

hallo to all lego collectors around the world: I do have following very desirable sets , of course mint in unopened box up for auction on EBAY: MODELTEAM: LEGO MODEL TEAM 5580 MISB - HUGHE WOW !!!!!!! 150$ LEGO MODEL TEAM 5541 MISB - HUGHE WOW (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) This seems to say that Lugnet is old. In my mind, Lugnet is still one of the more recent LEGO communities. When alt.toys.lego (which came years before rec.toys.lego) became a Usenet newsgroup, it certainly met your definition of a community. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  free lego printed material

I have a large pile of original lego set instructions and other lego print material. I'm not even going to try to sell it. It's just up for grabs (except for the 6081 instructions). How ever you have to send me a S.A.S.E. because I'm not picking up (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Introducing Lego SEAL Team 9

NEW! Lego SEAL Team 9's Official Home Page: (URL) action photo's, weapons, equipment etc. ] - Marc (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego.com Advertising

Good Evening, As I was checking out at Cdnow.com I spotted a Lego advert for Lego.com in one of those pop up windows. "Great gift Ideas". The link takes right to shop at home where you are asked for a country. John Battcock (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Bilaga SvD -massa lego!

Det verkar som, att lego används mer och mer inom reklambranschen, undrar varför?[1] Hur som helst, i dagens SvD följde det med en bilaga som hette "Framtidsjobb" eller nåt liknande. På omslaget var det tre dockor, som var på en planet i rymden, och (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) I wish LEGO would not dis-continue their sets from 1995. One set especially... (the 4558... that was expected) But not only that. Animals, farms, pirates, *normal* cities (you know, not everything in a city is an emergency!). Magic stuff. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Mystery Lego Pieces

Can any of you Lego experts solve this mystery...? A few years ago I came by some genuine, non-standard size Lego bricks. I have searched the internet to find out something of their history and demise but without success. The attached photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  ebay 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5

I just posted 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5 on eBay, 3 day auction. I have some auctions ending tomorrow morning and tomorrow as well as Saturday. Here's a link to all my auctions (URL) what you'll see ending tomorrow, kinda early: 24 New (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:G54o7E.GuF@lugnet.com... (...) creation (...) How about the part where it states that all instructions to sets from 1955 onward will be available online? Second paragraph on this page: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

Hi all, You might be interested in the flyer for the LEGO Collectors Guide. No word on US availability as of yet. (URL) Flyer (PDF file)> Enjoy! Tim (URL) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Q: Why does the Jade Empire use dino tails?

A: To hang their helmets and tanks, silly! (URL) More to come. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>