 Marketplace / Auctions / 10108
10107  |  10109
Subject:
Mystery Lego Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:33:46 GMT

Can any of you Lego experts solve this mystery...?

A few years ago I came by some genuine, non-standard size Lego bricks. I have searched the internet to find out something of their history and demise but without success. The attached photo (apologies for the quality!!) shows the micro-Lego against standard pieces of a similar design.

The micro-Lego is around 62.5% of the size of standard Lego; i.e. 8 micro studs to 5 normal studs. The studs on some pieces are emblazened with an ‘M’ logo, while other pieces carry the more usual ‘LEGO’ logo. The range of micro pieces is quite limited (the photo pretty much shows all the different types), but there are also some oddities such as the roof pieces,

So, who knows anything about this Lego and it’s origins, and does anyone collect it?

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Regards, William Bell