 Marketplace / Auctions / 10110
Re: Mystery Lego Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:51:49 GMT

I think those are Modulex bricks. There’s an inset section on this page describing them: http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/calista.html

Here are some Lugnet threads on it:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=6990&t=i&v=a

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=27233

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20233

Here are some Brickshelf folders:

Bruce

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Bruce, You're a star!! Many thanks for collecting all these links together for me. My eyes have certainly been opened to one of the less well-known areas of Lego's history... I may well have a mega auction of the stuff coming up on eBay in the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)