  Search Results: lego
 Results 2681 – 2700 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's a Henway? Re: What's a Mynock?

(...) about 15 pounds -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

An industry buddy of mine sent me a link to this speech that Jake McKee gave at the "There's a New Conversation" conference which, IIRC, highlighted 10 years of the Cluetrain Manifesto. Jake tells a lot of the story of taking LEGO from a company in (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Endless uses for Lego #43552

A Lego brand VCR? wow that would be neat. Although.. Initially the VCR would be relased in large blocky elements in only a few colours, however after a few years of steady growth in the market, the component pieces would get smaller, the colours (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego - Quality Tests

Note - this link from (URL) contains graphic images of LEGO parts and figures enduring various quality tests including drop testing and soldering. Not for the faint at heart. (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

--snip-- (...) Cale, re. (URL) this>: the piece beside the boiler isn't new. It's been around for a couple of years. The red and white stripes could easily be the red and white rubber bands LEGO sell in those sizes. Cheaper to use rubber bands from (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  First numbered LEGO Idea Book - #238 (1960-68)

Someone asked about a 1960's LEGO Idea Booklet on Bricklink today, so I thought I would post it here as well... It's about #238: (URL) LEGO Building Idea Book is the most varied of all LEGO books/booklets. There are 9 main versions to this booklet, (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

My coolest lego experiances (in no particular order): (actually, these are probobly just my fondest lego memories but hey :) 1.Getting the 6973 Deep Freeze Defender as an xmas gift from santa (I still consider this the greatest space set & theme (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Inventory Relocation causing delays @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am experiencing unexpected delays in processing orders at Troy's Surplus LEGO due to having to relocate my entire store inventory. Here is what happened: Over the last two months I have made (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Möjlighet att vinna LEGO Collector's Guide & LEGO Collector Premium Edition

(...) aldrig riktigt brytt mig om att kolla upp den närmare förrens nu. Jag måste säga att jag tycker att den låter betydligt intressantare än LEGO Collectors Guide! /Johan LEGOBloggen: (URL) (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So, Can we all take a look at the study you have done on all lego employees? I have yet to see any examples of how they clutter, dilute or otherwise do anything negative in any way. Jake is a fan, if I am not mistaken he is a member of Lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Control Interface B.

(...) What is 'Lego Control Interface B'? I have the Lego Dacta 70909 interface, and have written a small programming system for it in Delphi 5.01. Maybe that can be of use for you? The program (with source) is available at: (URL) programming (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) I love the SNOT work here. Is that a 1x2 to 2x2 bracket for the half-plate offset? Nice! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  New Lego website for old Lego models

Hello everyone ! We, Rolf and Vincent, lugnet members for over 2 years, have found the time to build ourselfs a Lego-sales website: www.bricksystem.com Take a look and let us know what you think ! Everything on the site is for sale and large (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO.COM domain name

(...) LEGO.COM has been renewed: Creation Date........ 1995-08-22 Registration Date.... 2004-08-10 Expiry Date......... 2013-08-21 Thank you LEGO! Saso (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Micro-Switches, Mux

"Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message news:3A9C14C9.76834B....kun.nl... (...) (URL) job Stef, that's a really helpful page. I built a version of TFMs mux ((URL) a while ago but I used resistor values that are not ideal (10k, 20k, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Bulk Slopes @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've just adjusted my "slope" inventory to offer lower prices on larger lots of parts. Prices are all below average sale price, and some are at the lowest prices currently available. Take a look here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Press Release- Put the 'Toy of the Millennium' Under the Tree....

Howdy, Here is another Lego® press release. It appears Lego® is very happy with 1999. Hope you enjoy the reading. Chet ---...--- Put the 'Toy of the Millennium' Under the Tree With a Little Help From LEGOLAND California CARLSBAD, Calif., Dec. 3 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Model Ocean Wave for EXPO 2012 (Video)

If you are traveling to Yeosu, Korea. The LEGO Group is one of the co-sponsors of the Danish Pavilion at EXPO 2012 Yeosu, Korea, and as part of the exhibition they have created a massive LEGO Model Ocean Wave. A time-lapse video of the wave being (...) (12 years ago, 7-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>