 Robotics / 23056
Re: Lego Control Interface B.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:35:10 GMT

Eric wrote:
I wonder if it is possible for someone to adapt NQC in combination
with BricxCC for the Lego Control Interface B.  I own some of them
and use them in conjunction with my laptop but working with Robolab
is slow... So, is there any other computerlanguage (C-like, NQC like)
with I can use?

What is 'Lego Control Interface B'?

I have the Lego Dacta 70909 interface, and have written a small programming
system for it in Delphi 5.01. Maybe that can be of use for you? The program
(with source) is available at: http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/dacta

The programming language is 'ad hoc, pascal-like' :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm