  Search Results: lego
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: W O W ....

(...) What I really meant was a Dave-style robot: (URL) that's not as much fun as a Dave-size robot. :( On the other hand, if Dave was about 3 feet tall, I could say I was working on a Dave-size walking robot. :) Steve (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Is this Lego?

Itsays Genuine Lego, but I've never seen it in any shop. Looks like the studs want the letters Lego (URL) Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Not Another Space LEGO Website!

(...) The LEGO Maniacs webring does still exist, you can join here (URL) you just need to register with webring.com on that page if you aren't already. HTH ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Station 38

(...) That's a great ID plaque. Your boss isn't by any chance a fascist priest of some weird mechanical order, is he? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: (part 1) Attendees from Lego: Kate - Lego Direct London - Questionnaire Lady and 1000steine liasion Jake McKee - Needs no introduction? Robin Smith - Corporate Council - IP, patent trademark, web (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is excellent news! I can see an excellent possibility with the release of instructions on-line, perhaps there will be a 'Buy the parts for this set' button along with each set's instructions? i.e. they might essentially end up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Gunboat Hrunting

Hey everyone I don't know how wise this is, posting in the wake of the Outlaw Fleeb (great ship, by the way), but I think I'll go ahead anyway ;-) Deeplinks: (3 URLs) Moderated: (URL) The Hrunting is a new ship designed for patrol/gunboat duties. It (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Winning a Job at LEGO

Winning a Job at LEGO Aspiring Designers Build Sets Under Pressure By Jens Hansegard Nov. 13, 2013 BILLUND, Denmark. James Colmer, 46 years old, had a reason for spending two days building Legos in Denmark, leaving behind his kids in Australia. He (...) (11 years ago, 14-Nov-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Meet the LEGO TECHNIC design team

LEGO just created the Design Studio, at their TECHNIC webpage. There you will, * Find the Design Blog, to keep you updated with events and ideas * Be able to Ask a Designer. Leave there all you ever wanted to know LEGO TECHNIC. * Meet the LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: New Lego controller

I've heard rumors Lego may be planning a new Mindstorms product. IMNSHO something like this would be perfect. Smaller units, more modularity, easy connectivity between brains. It fits perfectly into the Lego paradigm, and the technology is finally (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:4blv2toer0dgb6l...4ax.com... (...) A more serious analysis would conclude that TLC could do something better themselves, but as of yet we don't know their exact intentions with this software (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Store moving to Water Tower Place (Chicago, IL area)

LEGO Store moving to Water Tower Place The LEGO Store is moving its Mag Mile flagship out of the Shops at North Bridge and down the street to Water Tower Place this summer. The Danish toy maker, known for its colorful plastic building bricks, opened (...) (13 years ago, 13-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website | |(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website || ||(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website ||| |||(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

|visit the new populair lego website |||| ||||(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website ||||| |||||(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website ||| |||(URL) Marco Verbeek (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  visit the new populair lego website

|visit the new populair lego website ||| |||(URL) marco Verbeek (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>