 Space / 40367
Re: Not Another Space LEGO Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, William P. (Pat) Hough wrote:

Finally, just to demonstrate to you how behind the times I really am, I once
heard tell of a "LEGO Webring". Does this still exist?

The LEGO Maniacs webring does still exist, you can join here
http://p.webring.com/wrman?ring=lego;sid=21;addsite you just need to register
with webring.com on that page if you aren't already.

HTH

ROSCO