  Search Results: lego
 Results 221 – 240 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

As of today, there have been half a doezn posts to rec.toys.lego already which were crossposted to one or more lugnet.* newsgroups. Of course, those messages will never make it here because this server doesn't carry rec.toys.lego and doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: "LEGO" found at garage sale

(...) here's my hint: get your relatives to look too! this last weekend i got a message on my machine from my parents. it said, "we saw this lego set at a yard sale today; it was only a dollar so we bought it for you. hope you're interested." the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

(...) <snip> (...) Have you seen (URL) was hoping this would become the centralized source you were talking about, but I don't think many people use it. I am thinking about copying this structure and these links into my bookmark file and going from (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: lego party advice wanted

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: lugnet.duplo/toolo

(...) Yup, absolutely! :) (...) I agree. Plus PRIMO and TECHNIC and SCALA and Fabuland and lots of other special-interest areas. I originally had these and many others in the initial newsgroups list last summer, but was talked out of it by several (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Lego X-Wing

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) Another (all Lego) Option would be to use the Technic Pneumatic Tubing or that new Corrugated Tube that's used in a lot of the new Technic models. The advantage of this is that: It's all Lego. The disadvantage is that : It's all Lego (and (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

Darn, the contest is only for kids 5 - 12. Oh well, I guess that we'll have to have our own stinkin' contest!! Nicholas Universal Studios (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

lego
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?

With the release of the MindStorms set, I am playing with legos again. I don't have a whole lot of sets yet, so if anyone wants to get rid of some parts (especially Technic stuff) I would be interested. John (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  How do I limit current effectively?

I have 2 large motors that draw about 2 amps. They are powered by a battery that's 6v at 2amp. How can I limit the motors so that they can only draw 1/2 amp????? I know on my first robot (ahh, fine memories of burning resistors), I just made a bank (...) (26 years ago, 9-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

[This is a repost of an article sent to RTL in Sep '97...] Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See 10. I BRAKE FOR LEGO 9. LEGO MANIAC ON BOARD 8. I GET MY KICKS FROM BRICKS 7. BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY... THERE'S NO LEGO HERE 6. LEGO MANIACS DO IT IN 27 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  eBay: Lego Castle sets auction 6059 6071 6075

I've got some Lego castle sets up for auction on eBay, all with detailed descriptions, pics, and all built for piece confirmation. 6059 Knight's Stronghold, with box (no instructions) Complete. (URL) Forestmen's Crossing, with box and instructions (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Dear Lego stuff

I was wondering if there is anyway that we can sent these posts to the Lego group. I mean if we could archive them and then send them monthly to an e-mail address at Lego, theres a good chance that they would get read. Anyone have any Ideas on how (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego Creator

Has anyone tried reading the data files for Lego Creator (assuming there are any)? A converter to and from LDraw might be nice. -John Van Steve Bliss wrote in message <36274fe3.8854571@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <364CA4A2.78BCBA14@a...sc.edu>... <snipped knex vs LEGO discussion> (...) I'll second that Joshua. After dismantling my Supercar for 3 hours, I had welts and raw skin on the thumbs and sides of my index fingers. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Delurk form

This is the monthly posting of rec.toys.lego roll call form. Please respond VIA POST TO R.T.L. Please do not send your response to me - post it to the ^^^...^^^ net! If you have already responded and are posting an update, please state so somewhere (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Pictures of my old lego robots

Hi, I have put two pictures of my old C=64 controlled Lego robots on the web. If you are interested, please have a look at: (URL) comments are welcome. Tom Michiels (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Lego Intel Ad

I'm not so sure that Intel paid Lego, I mean they can advertise well enough to not need any other things. I think that it's more of a deal to split the cost of a full page ad in Newsweek, not cheap stuff there. But I would agree Intel going to get (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Kopa LEGO i Stockholm?

Hej LEGO fanatiker! (Hoppas att nagon annan laser det har, inte bara jag.) Ar det nagon som har nagra bra tips pa var man kan kopa LEGO (och da framst TECHNIC) i Stockholmsomradet? Finns det affarer dar man brukar rea pa LEGO under mellandagsrea? (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.se.st.sto, lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Updatezilla

(...) I thought hork meant to toss your cookies? :) From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego
(score: 0.889)

More:  Next Page >>