  Search Results: lego
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean

Dear LEGO, Just wanted to say, "Cool!" and thanks. :-) I like the changes to the LEGO Company website! It *is* new, right? because, I'd swear it changed only a few days ago.. yet I saw no mention in lugnet.lego.announce or lugnet.lego.direct. I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  FA: 1958 European Dealer Window Box - rarest Lego set ever? Also FA, European Town Plan board

I have been forced to choose between my love of Lego trains and my two most prized possessions in my Lego collection. I am now auctioning the Dealer Window Box I bought in Switzerland. This item, along with the town plan board, was in the warehouse (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO WORLD DVD

The annual LEGO WORLD event in the Netherlands is well-known to LEGO enthusiasts world-wide. For five days everything is about LEGO build and play for all ages. Both adult enthusiasts and families with children have a great time. This unique (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: on Display in N.J. !!! (2 URLs) Installation Pics!> On Display at the Paramus Park Mall Lego Store Mars Rover description, written from an offical sign "The LEGO Company first unveiled this full scale model of a Mars (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO clothing...?

Can you still get LEGO clothing? My brother saw the colorful LEGO winter jacket in the DK 'The ultimate LEGO book' and wants it for my niece. Adult sizes? - yeah, for me and my wife... I know I am a nut, but... -Gene (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

I suspect it is just really good box art (or really bad depending on how you look at it). LEGO has done this in the past with other sets, most notably the Trans-Neon-Green color. Troy "Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO® Cutting 380 Positions in Billund

LEGO® Cutting 380 Positions in Billund The Copenhagen Post, By Christian Wenande February 6, 2013 Despite outsourcing the jobs abroad, LEGO leaders believe that they will retain and possibly even increase the number of jobs in Billund through (...) (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  New Lego Track!

Fellow Lego Train Enthusiasts Check out the link to see ideas for a new geometry of Lego Tracks, (URL) with enough chatter on Lugnet and other sites Lego might decide to investigate the possibilities! Can't hurt to try. Gary BLTG Brisbane Lego Train (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Poster Available

Hey folks, Due to unparalleled demand (okay, who am I kidding) there's now a poster for rtl20: (URL) it and print a copy to help us advertise the event on March 4. Bring your friends and family! Calum PS-You can enjoy a boring "Making of the rtl20 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:38B46A14.581C66...ane.edu... (...) but (...) stuff I (...) her 8 (...) brainer (...) See comment below (...) but (...) SD40-2 (...) look (...) thought (...) which (...) thought (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Worst LEGO experience

(...) My worst LEGO experience was stepping upon a LEGO shark and having it's dorsal fin plundge into the arch of my bare foot. That plastic dorsal fin ain't too sharp neither... To this day I have a scar where the half inch deep, inch long cut was. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Add a LEGO® touch to your Easter decorations!

Another five unique LEGO Shop At Home eBay auctions have just launched, and you can see them all here: (URL) the auction descriptions: This colorful, one-of-a-kind LEGO Easter egg comes glued, and can be “cracked” open to hide candy or a gift (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

Tell me the last time LEGO did something that's made sense. *rolls eyes* -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)

(...) Currently /lugnet/games/ has the banner "Official and unofficial games involving LEGO® products: discussions, ideas, tips, previews, opinions, reviews, etc." There is a sub-level already /lugnet/games/lego/ (LEGO Media), although that isn't (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO Play Therapy Benefits Children with Autism

LEGO Play Therapy Benefits Children with Autism Practitioners and parents have discovered that the use of LEGO during play therapy groups for children with autism leads to improved social skills and play skills. Research confirms that this is the (...) (11 years ago, 3-Dec-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  The LEGO Wire (2012)

The LEGO Wire animation video. If you remember the TV series 'The Wire', you might get it. From YouTube.com (URL) The Wire - LEGO Style> Enjoy! Note: (The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this video.) "You play with toys in dirt, (...) (12 years ago, 19-Jul-12, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly

I'm forwarding this from Stuart as he doesn't seem to be able to post. (...) :: paul :: (URL) <- yep, it's up but unfinished (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  LEGO-Sale page updated

Dear LEGO-friends, I have updated my LEGO-sale-page (URL) with many new sets. Some examples: 3314 Shell Stadium Security 4543 Railroad Tractor Flatbed 4559 Cargo Railway 4564 Freight Rail Runner 6337 Fast Track Finish 6347 Monorail Accessory Track (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: For Sale: LEGO Kit #9377 Temple of Doom! & LEGO Kit #9376 LEGO DACTA Castle Set!

(...) Well, I've sold off a couple of each of these sets, but I still have more. If you might be interested, but are reluctant due to the pirce, please argue about it with me. I'm interested in making a deal if you are. Thanks, Mark (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Lego Designer Software

(...) Lego Designer 1.0 works amazingly well for a first version. It's Help can get you started. It has a few problems and could use some more tips. Let me know if you want my long list of problems and suggestions sent to Pitsco several months ago. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta)

lego
(score: 1.018)

More:  Next Page >>