 Local / United Kingdom / 1254
Re: Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:05:57 GMT

I'm forwarding this from Stuart as he doesn't seem to be able to post.

Subject:     Re: Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly
Sent:        23/9/1919 5:51
From:        S. Crawshaw, sc10003@eng.cam.ac.uk
To:          Paul Mison, lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Paul Mison wrote:

Don't know if anyone's in London or near enough to go to this. (It's
just off Piccadilly Circus heading West.)

Only receive news-by-email, so can't reply to everyone (at least, not
easily!) Feel free to bounce this to lugnet.loc.uk if you think there's
any point.

I may go to this, if anyone else is going maybe we could meet up? If
we're in a group we may be less embarrassed to be sad old (not _that_
old!) AFOLs... ;-)

Stuart

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego/ <- yep, it's up but unfinished