 Local / United Kingdom / 1250
Re: Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:37:18 GMT

In article <FIIH8M.5FH@lugnet.com>, Richard Franks <spontificus@__no_spa
m_please_im_veggie__yahoo.com> writes
Arg, that's why all my attempts to find it have failed miserably! Does anyone
know if that means that it'll be generally released then, or will it probably
take a little longer to filter up to Scotland?

Richard

Oh Richard! If only you'd said! We could have got you one from Bluewater
*or* Legoland last weekend >:-)
--
Tony Priestman