 Local / United Kingdom / 1246
Re: Lego Fun Day in Waterstones Piccadilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:38:46 GMT

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Nice to see it's for AFOLs too, apparently. Presumably this is to tie in
with the DK Ultimate Lego book, but that's been out for a while, hasn't
it?

Until now I think it has been available only at LEGO outlets (LLW and
Bluewater) and from DKFL reps.

Huw