  Search Results: lego
 Results 121 – 140 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "DAS" Lego! (was: R: "LA" Lego!)

(...) ho ricuccito il msg. di doppia-emme per dirvi che siete sulla strada sbagliata TUTTI quanti. in krukkilandia il giocattolo (das spielzeug) é neutro! per tanto ogni disussione su femminile, maschile è superflua. si dice "das lego". punto e (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  - - - FS/FT: Misc. Lego

Lego For Sale/Trade Lego: 1 Royal knight with red legs, red/white torso, red bearded head, no helm or shield EX $2.00 1 Police Man with white helmet and green visor NEW $1.00 1 Fireman with helmet and axe NEW $1.25 1 Bank Guard with white police hat (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  2000 lego at etoys

2000 lego has arrived at etoys.com but they are all listed as "out of stock". URLs: Mobile Outpost by LEGO - (URL) Base by LEGO - (URL) and Planes by LEGO - (URL) Dump Truck by LEGO - (URL) Police Patrol by LEGO - (URL) Construction by LEGO - (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

Dear LEGO fans, The LEGO Company IS listening. I have spent some time reading the posts here tonight and you can rest assured that the company is well aware of LUGNET and your concerns, desires and feedback. As some of you have acknowledged, there (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

lego
(score: 1.035)

  90 MINUTES LEFT: LEGO parts auctions on Ebay

Hello! I have nearly 30 parts auctions ending on Ebay in an hour and a half. Please check out (URL) is what you can bid on: 10 LEGO 2x2 turntables - gray/yellow 10 LEGO black jet engines 10 LEGO car seats 10 LEGO gray megaphones 10 LEGO windows and (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age!

From SBS.com.au By Patrick Abboud April 1, 2014 Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age Dean Niclasen and Shelly Timson are bonded by their passion for LEGO and there are 25,000 Adult Fans of LEGO just like them across Australia. The Feed's (...) (11 years ago, 1-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  FA (ebay): Bulk Bricks, Belville/Time Cruiser/Model Team/Misc. parts

I have a bunch of bulk Lego auctions up on ebay right now. You can get to all the links from my About Me page: (URL) Poindexter Here is what is up right now: Bulk Lego - 14 Brown Boats VISA/MC Bulk Lego - Blue Baseplates VISA/MC Bulk Lego - 14 Black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  LEGO Fan Survey (2012)

From Surveymonkey and LEGO. Dear LEGO fan, The LEGO fan community is important to us. To improve and support the LEGO fan community we have partnered with Aarhus University, Denmark, and DePaul University, Chicago, to carry out this survey. The (...) (12 years ago, 26-Apr-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  Introducing LEGO Direct

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere: We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day. With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

lego
(score: 1.034)

  What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all having a great summer. We’re very pleased by the response to our initial offering of LEGO bulk packs, and we hope that you’re looking forward to the many exciting initiatives we have lined up for the fall. But more (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general) !

lego
(score: 1.034)

  Re: R: Al ladro!!!!

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:GoLtCM.9KJ@lugnet.com... (...) alietare (...) nulla (...) Grazie ragazzi del conforto che mi avete dato, sono finalmente riuscito a fare la lista delle povere scatole in balia dei (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  LEGO to Launch LEGO Universe in October 2010

LEGO Universe Arrives on October 12 The LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have announced that LEGO Universe, the MMO based around the incredibly popular building game, will be going live on October 12, allowing a select group of (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  The LEGO Group to Produce LEGO® Replica of Ghostbusters ECTO-1

The LEGO Group to Produce LEGO® Replica of Ghostbusters ECTO-1 World's leading construction toy brand announces next LEGO® CUUSOO consumer generated building set concept to be produced as a real LEGO model. Model commemorates 30th Anniversary of the (...) (11 years ago, 31-Jan-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.034)

  LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS

This is an announcement regarding robotics and LEGO MINDSTORMS. Since the recent article from Business 2.0, we have heard many questions about LEGO trademarks, programs like LegOS, reverse engineering, and so forth. Hopefully the following statement (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Stupid LEGO E-Bay postings

No, no,no Lego is lego and anyone who professes to be ignorant as to what is and what isn't Lego has been living under a rock (brick?) is a liar. BTW Have LEGO sets ever been advertised anywhere as megablock or what have you? Think on ... RW John (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  Lego Pager

Dear Lego, Since Lego is being integrated into many consumer products, how about a pager plastic shell in lego colors with knobs on one side and sockets on the other. This is something that would go over great with kids as well as the many Lego (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  autoFAQpost /dear-lego/tlg_vs_lego.en.faq

Subject: What is the difference between The LEGO&reg; Group (TLG) and LEGO as a company? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-01-31 Revision: Todd Lehman, 1999-01-31 Reference: (URL) /dear-lego/ <P> The LEGO Group (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.034)

  autoFAQpost /dear-lego/lego_books.en.faq

Subject: What books are available for or about LEGO&reg;? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: G. Crisp, 1999-01-04 Revision: Larry Pieniazek, 1999-01-04 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-04-28 Reference: (URL) woefully imcomplete Location: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Gara Robotica a Ballabio

(...) Hai già due iscritti prima ancora di sapere qual'è la sfida? :-) Alcune idee copiate da rtlToronto: (URL) sempre il buon vecchio sumo (dopotutto sono passati parecchi anni dall'ultima edizione), o altri giochi simili tipo il "tag". Ciao Mario (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.033)

  LEGO WORLD 2001

Het is alweer voorbij, LEGO WORLD 2001. Maanden van voorbereiding voor 4 dagen van LEGO, LEGO en LEGO. Het evenement is een groot succes geworden. Alle dagen waren volledig uitverkocht en we hebben helaas vele mensen moeten teleurstellen omdat er (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.nl) !

lego
(score: 1.033)

More:  Next Page >>