 Dear LEGO / 431
430  |  432
Subject:
Lego Pager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:41:42 GMT

Dear Lego,

Since Lego is being integrated into many consumer products, how about a
pager plastic shell in lego colors with knobs on one side and sockets on
the other. This is something that would go over great with kids as well
as the many Lego folks here on lugnet. I would love to have a Lego green
pager case. Anything would be better than basic Motorola black.

Ray Sanders
rsanders@gate.net