  Search Results: lego
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: See Me

here is a "decent" shot of me at a "recent" lego event... (URL) am wearing a newly bought lego organization shirt (rtlToronto) and am wearing my army "fatigues" to look important as an event "bash brother" Benjamin Medinets (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Ghetto Lego?

(...) ~ definitely a MOCreation! a little bit tamer, but i've always wanted to build a lego model of the "sanford & son" junk yard... ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Available? LEGO Ideas Books & LEGO Mania club magazine?

OK, so I'm aware that we miss out on a lot of things LEGO here in Australia. However, does anyone know if TLC Oz can help with either the inspirational LEGO Ideas Book(s), or the Club Magazine (Lego Mania?). Yes, I've found the brilliant scans of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  And the July Surprise is...

Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado... LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Lego Babylon 5 website?

What is the interest in doing a dedicated Babylon 5-themed Lego site? Complete with starfuries, frazis, omegas, etc.. Kinda like Jon Palmer's Shipyard, but Babylon 5 exclusive? If there is a good interest, i can start to code the site up. :-) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change?

(...) deal. (...) I'll (...) versus just another color Lego has added. Rosemary (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: LEGO spammed me

(...) Lego Spam, eh?! I guess they *really* want to sell off those Super Chief engines! :) BTW, I wouldn't mind getting Lego spam in my inbox, so as long as it doesn't deal with anything that I don't want. (used lego? No way!) Just my two brickz... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  How does Lego sort Lego?

When the bricks are first made, they're dropped into large buckets. Then a miracle occurs. Then pieces are very acuratly sorted into polybags. How are the bricks sorted? It would almost have to be automated. If that's the case, could that process be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO trains are now listed under LEGO City theme on S@H

Some LEGO trains are now listed under "LEGO City" theme on S@H. They are still listed under "Trains" as well. (URL) Not all train items, but some. Perhaps this is to get ready for the new 2006 trains. Mat (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Lego Links

Lego Links now has 275 categorized creations with working picture links in 22 categories. As you view the website you will notice that some categories have more creations than others. I started collecting links to gain inspiration for certain (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO CD Revisited....

Folks, Thanks for the response for the LEGO CD. For those of you who still haven't ordered a copy, there are 3 new chapters now available to view on my website: (URL) are: Chapter 1 - The LEGO Timeline. Chapter 19 - LEGO Homemaker Sets & LEGO Sets (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: LEGO a Livigno?

(...) LEGO Wear è la linea di abbigliamento a marchio LEGO, ma anche una catena in franchising che nel caso dell'Italia è gestita da Fare Impresa srl a seguito di un accordo di master franchisee. Qui trovi qualche info in più: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Ok I have a question about the CD's

I have posted a about Ebay sellers selling cd's with the Lego instructions. Does Lego really care? Ebay will not do anything about them. Is there a "watchdog" that we should email when we find something like this? Rose (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:HtKw0y.103r@lugnet.com... (...) If this is indicative of the types of product testing they did, no wonder we ended up with the new grays! Apparently they don't really want anyones opinions on the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Switerland - LEGO Shop at Home

GRÜZI Wohl, Yes, finally! Switzerland is up and running and the 12th European country that is part of LEGO Shop at Home Europe! What is left to be said but... Viel Spass & Happy Shopping! Kate LEGO Direct Europe (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  FA: Train, Space, Town, & more on SeriousCollector.com

Thanks for looking! Click here to view: (URL) here: (URL) Description Currently Bids Status Current End [PDT] 6940 Alien Moon Stalker--Who says Lego didn't make an AT-AT?! $35.01 Lego Boats: 4021 Police patrol MISB $21.00 Lego Divers: 6560 Diving (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

(Please cross-post as is appropriate, especially .trains. Thanks!) Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is doing wonderful this holiday season! Just a quick note to let you all know that we just launched a number of changes and updates to (URL) of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) You can set the resolution to a custom value by editing the configuration file. It's in C:/Program Files/LEGO Software/LEGO Digital Designer/lego.conf and you can edit the Height and Width values in that file to get a custom resolution. -- (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  FA: 37 Luscious Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.com - TRAIN BONANZA! Many G2

Thanks for looking! Many lots Going TWICE. Click here to check 'em out: (URL) here: (URL) Description Currently 2556 Shell Model Team F1 Ferrari MISB $60.00 8062 Technic Universal Set with Storage Case NIB $60.00 8857 Technic Street Chopper (used) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.018)

  9736, 9748, 3801, 9747 finalmente disponibili

Ciao Dopo una lunga interminabile attesa dovuta alla nostra benemata Lego sono fimalmente arrivati i 9736 exploration Mars, 3801 ultimate accessories set, 9748 DDK (1) ed è tornato disponibile il 9747 Ris 1.5 Disponibili anche i cd rom della serie (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.018)

More:  Next Page >>