 Local / Australia / 6513
6512  |  6514
Subject:
Available? LEGO Ideas Books & LEGO Mania club magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:22:07 GMT

OK, so I'm aware that we miss out on a lot of things LEGO here in Australia.
However, does anyone know if TLC Oz can help with either the inspirational
LEGO Ideas Book(s), or the Club Magazine (Lego Mania?).

Yes, I've found the brilliant scans of past Ideas books on BrickShelf, but
would dearly like to have them as a real thing.

The club magazine? Well I've never seen one, despite purchasing and owning
megabucks worth of LEGO kits. In the USA/Canada these appear to be free
membership.. but alas not here in the land that time forgot.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ed. (pumping out the lugnet items today..)