 Technic / 10822
10821  |  10823
Subject:
Lego Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:45:19 GMT

Lego Links now has 275 categorized creations with working picture links in 22
categories. As you view the website you will notice that some categories have
more creations than others. I started collecting links to gain inspiration for
certain creations that I was building. I will now start working on filling up
other categories like trains, spacecraft, and ships. I will also be
alphabetizing the builder's list. Each builder will receive their own webpage
with detailed information. If you have any suggestions on how to improve my
website please let me know. My Lego Contest is still open and I could use some
more entries.

http://www.legolinks.com

http://www.legolinks.com/LegoContest.htm

Todd A. Schroeder