 Announcements / 3404
3403  |  3405
Subject:
LEGO CD Revisited....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:09:26 GMT

Folks,

Thanks for the response for the LEGO CD.  For those of you who still haven't
ordered a copy, there are 3 new chapters now available to view on my website:

http://www.geminisystems.net/lego/

They are:

Chapter 1  - The LEGO Timeline.
Chapter 19 - LEGO Homemaker Sets & LEGO Sets with People.
Chapter 33 - Printed & Painted LEGO Elements & Stickers.

--------------

If anyone who has ordered the CD before New Year has not received it, please let
me know!
--------------

Also, here are "just a few" of the comments from folks who have "begun" reading
the LEGO CD:
________________________

hello again,
i have received your CD today and i am absolutely thrilled about it. it is a
pleasure to dig into something so precious put together by a true enthusiast!
:).
thank you again and keep up the good work.
yours,
Ozbej
________________________

I am still amazed at the amount of information in
you book. I read some everynight. It fills a large
binder, like 6 inches or more. It is a wonderful thing.
There is nothing like it on the market.
John
________________________

Hello : )
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much  : )
The Lego Cd is great! It arrived last week. Im slowly looking through it.
Thank you very much,
from Barry
________________________

Hey Gary,

I have been reading and looking over every thing and I have to say, you did an
amazing job.
There is just so much information. I can't wait to sit down and read all of it.

Good Job!
Taylor
________________________

Hi Gary

Thank you for doing this compilation. It is a very large work and it is most
welcomed by AFOLs all over the world :-)

Regards
Carsten

Hi Gary,

Still can't believe the amout of effort that must have gone into collecting and
organising all that information.

Thanks,
Ivan

I'm glad that it is bringing so much joy to so many!

Thanks,
Gary Istok