  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new jack

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB6H1r.2yz@lugnet.com... (...) I'm waiting to see the movies before making more comments! I liked the way you could operate the two parts of the boom independently though, for some reason I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: new jack

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB7woE.Kxy@lugnet.com... (...) Nice job, the movement is very smooth and the linkages are great, especially the one at the join of the two booms. I really like the way you've used the 3x3 L shape (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: new jack

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message (...) Thanks Paul, interesting indeed! I had no idea that those machines were difficult to drive in a straight line, although I have seen one which had very large and bold arrows indicating which (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: new jack

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HBBGxp.D1E@lugnet.com... (...) The Genies are definitely more popular, but I quite like the Manitou machines as well. I've been in a man basket attached to the end of one of their telescopic (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Quilt Shop

(...) LOL. Thanks Jack. (...) Sand green is a very nice color isn't it? With 7 yodas, I think I will try to get more of it into my creations in the future. The cornice was a part of this building that I was particularly proud of. Using SNOT and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Black Jack 2

Ooh, great ship. I really like shuttle-sized ships. This is a big improvement, and a great ship itself. The slopes work realyl well together, and I like the idea for the engine. Those big round transparent parts work well in the engine. I've noticed (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: BF castle question

(...) The "Jack" MOC is done by Jim Green (husband of Suz). Benjamin Medinets (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

(...) Har, it looks good partner. Seriously, this is great. The coach really looks like a future equivilent of the old horse-drawn carrage/wagon, yet keeps a techy look with the color scheme, smoothness, and greeblies. This is really nice. The two (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Soz about the thread hi-jack

It appears my poorly choosen words got a few backs up, which was not my intent, and for the record sorry Tim. It made for way too much off-topic discussion, in a thread that should have been all warm and fuzzy with an Ozi Lego Convention on the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  FA: Mindstorms RIS (RCX brick w/ AC jack) - 2 days left

Two days left before the auction on the RIS 1.0 closes. This is the set that contains the RCX brick with the AC jack. I'm also including the 1.5 upgrade package I ordered from Lego. (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Does the 2.0 have a power jack?

Harley Myler schrieb: (...) I saw a picture of the 2.0 board on a japanese website - the only difference I could see is a capacitor that changed. No power jack! Chris (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Hi Russell Great to see Jack Skellington in the flesh/ABS as it were! Would it be possible for you to upload a close-up photo of Jack and Zero? Thanks. Chris (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: 'Appearances in the Media' is updated

To All, You might want to include Jack as well. I remember one of the Aquanauts Yellow subs (The large one), the Spyrius large robot, etc. It was in the scene where Jack was talking to Bill Cosby, or the character / mentor he was playing were (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: RCX 1.0 without external power jack?

I bought the brick by itself and I can see how the seller mis-listed it. Live and learn. I got it at a good price so I'll keep it. I still want one with an external jack. Oh well, just have to buy another. :0) Thanks for the info. Mike (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: robotic rovers

(...) One word: wow! Jack, you certainly came up with a substantial amount of information, especially considering that you only had a short time for your project! You have a lot of good theory on your site that I'll have to study, especially your (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Remote controlled robots with handy board?

Hi Jack, You can check with the following site for radio communication for Handyboard: (URL) you want to know more "Handyboard" based robot and applications, you can check: (URL) Regards, Patrick Hui patrick@robotstorehk.com -----Original (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: RCX 1.0 Power Jack/AC Adapter Question

You can use any of the AC adapters from the 9V train sets on the RCX 1.0. I use the ac adpaters from the 4561 and the feight train (red and black) and I have never had any problems. Ahui (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: RCX 1.0 Power Jack/AC Adapter Question

(...) I've ran my RCX 1.0 on a train power adapter for 2 weeks straight. No problems. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Mindstorms in New York Times

Jack - (...) LOL! Well, if they want to send me a check, they know where to find me (LGC take note: ex gratia payments welcome!). (...) Ummm..., I think that it was picked up from the Slashdot coverage (URL) . Cheers, JP (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.774)

  Re: Wake up Arizona!

(...) There isn't jack going on in Phoenix as far as i know. I live in Tempe and go to ASU. I don't know why anyone would want to move back to this convection oven of a city. I hate it here and want to move as soon as i graduate. But until then i (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

jack
(score: 1.774)

More:  Next Page >>