 Local / Australia / 13761
13760  |  13762
Subject:
Soz about the thread hi-jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:18:12 GMT

It appears my poorly choosen words got a few backs up, which was not my intent,
and for the record sorry Tim.

It made for way too much off-topic discussion, in a thread that should have been
all warm and fuzzy with an Ozi Lego Convention on the table.

Hope it all goes well, I'll probably stick my head in but from the safety of the
public masses.

I have lots of friends in Melbourne that I really should visit, and a Lego-Con
is just icing on the cake.

All the best

PE
(Brick-4-Brains)