 Local / United States / Arizona / 93
Re: Wake up Arizona!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden writes:
In about 2-3 weeks I will be returning to Arizona (which I had called home
for about 15 years before doing the contractor's bit the past 2 years). I
would like to get active in any kind of Lego gatherings (castle, brikwars,
general, whatever). I will be in the Mesa/Phoenix area.

Let's get together Zonies!

There isn't jack going on in Phoenix as far as i know.  I live in Tempe and
go to ASU.  I don't know why anyone would want to move back to this
convection oven of a city.  I hate it here and want to move as soon as i
graduate.  But until then i think an organization !