 Local / United States / Arizona / 102
Re: Wake up Arizona!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:18:43 GMT

Makes me glad I'm up here in Prescott. I don't have to worry about those kind of
rivalries. :)

Josh Fungus wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.az, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Josh Patsey writes:
Apache Junction?.... ewww... i won't even start with the AJ jokes.  i'm here
in Tempe going to ASU.

A-S-WHO???  I Won't even start with the Scumdevil jokes...;-)

(die-hard 'Cats fan:-)

-John

-- Terry K --

oh no!! =)