 Local / United States / Arizona / 92
Re: Wake up Arizona!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden writes:
In about 2-3 weeks I will be returning to Arizona (which I had called home
for about 15 years before doing the contractor's bit the past 2 years). I
would like to get active in any kind of Lego gatherings (castle, brikwars,
general, whatever). I will be in the Mesa/Phoenix area.

Let's get together Zonies!

Welcome home, Mark!

Although I am from Minnesota, my wife and I lived in Tucson for 7 years, just
after we got married.  We fell in love with the desert, and plan to return one
day, but not in the near future:-(

Some day, though!  Perhaps when we do I'll keep the TCLTC name to refer to
Phoenix and Tucson;-)  (Although I like the name "Southwestern LEGO® Train Club"
as well-- I even designed a logo for it:-)

Pining for the Old Pueblo,
-John