  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 8400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cricket spoken here?

Is this newsgroup suitable for Handy Cricket discussion? I guess I mean: 1. Would anyone object? 2. Would anyone listen? --Jack Gregory (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.787)

  Re: Charge!

My son, who does the trumpet in school might have it. We programmed ours with Star Wars and Beethoven's 9th from his sheet music. --Jack Gregory Peter A. Vogel <pavogel@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:G3zHu0.IBx@lugnet.com... (...) Baseball, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Amazon.com has great sales 75% off

These were definitely at 75% off last night when I checked. Looks like someone made a boo-boo. --Jack Gregory John Hansen <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:GtMv43.E2w@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Need inventory of Robosports set

Does anyone have an inventory of the RoboSports Mindstorms add-on? I can't find it in the inventories list of LUGNET. TIA, --Jack Gregory (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Robot Challenges

Actually, I notice that it and most of the other schedules are terribly out of date. I am still looking for something that includes a 2000 event... --Jack Gregory J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FMv6F2.CCD@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Vision Command

Can the VC system be put on an autonomous bot? Or is there required power umbilical? Could I have it follow a light in a dark room, for example? --Jack Gregory Chris Osborn <fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com> wrote in message news:Fzz80E.Bn7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: RIS 1.5 vs RIS 1.0 software reviewed

Uh, I am pretty sure I saw "Reset Rotation" just a few minutes ago. And I have a "first ship" 1.0 set. --Jack Gregory Tilman Sporkert <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:NBBBJMHNNJPIKOM...esw.com... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Inventory for DDK?

Does anyone have an inventory of the 652 parts in the DDK? I looked over the obvious places on Lugnet to no avail. Is it worth it at $50? --Jack Gregory (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Re:foam balls

But are they soft and squishy? By the way, I found an amazing supplier of soft foam balls the right size for FLL competition. But cost is a big issue. --Jack Gregory John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

The Shell station you go by on Rt 20 on the way into The Construction Site had them last weekend. I drove by -- but the LEGO signs were out. --Jack Gregory Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A0FF214.58D306...one.net... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  IP on Mindstorms

SlashDot yesterday had a story on someone putting an IP stack into the RCX. I expected to read about it here, but don't see anything. Does anyone have the story? --Jack Gregory (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

You know, after reading this, I went to Toysmart, but couldn't find any LEGO trains. I ordered one from KBkids. I would like to know what I missed. I did all kinds of searches. --Jack Gregory Jennifer L. Boger <jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Data capture

Since this is a RoboLab newsgroup, he is probably using RoboLab. Level 4 is a RoboLab term as well. But I am sorry, I have no experience with the data logging stuff, so I can't help Phil. --Jack Gregory RoboLab volunteer Bernd Frassek (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Well, I had heard about the Metroliner announcement, but not being at Brickfest, along with 4 billion other people, I expected to read about it here. I am disappointed that it wasn't announced here. --Jack Gregory Jude Beaudin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

No, it sounds like a 256 byte scratch pad/heap/whatever. But do we have to reverse engineer these things? I would have thought TLC would have seen the light and would make our life easier this time around. --Jack Gregory "John Hansen" (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

That's IT! THank you so much. That is exactly what I wanted to be able to do. But I wish someone would answer the preview X question. What is the proper way to make previews of things? --Jack Gregory Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

Well, I have Dave's book, and have finished it. If anyone is interested, I could put a comparative review of both books up. Oh. I see you are interested. OK, I will get to work. Give me a day or so. --Jack Gregory Mark Winters (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Bugs in RoboLab?

I am pretty certain I have found a bug in RoboLab. The behavior is reversal of output A. Has anyone experienced behavior from RoboLab that they are certain is not a programming error? Is there any patch or known bug list? Very frustrating. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Large Technic Turntable

It is a bearing. Two pieces, rotating about a common axis. You fix one side and then rotate the other via a gear. I didn't really grok it until I held it in my hand. Get one of the sets that has it, and have fun. --Jack Gregory Dave Schuler (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Need games for 2 RCX's

The holiday has brought a mate for my original RCX, and we are seeking things to do with the two, using messages or whatever. I remember a few posts about some kind of tag, but the search function is down. Any ideas or pointers appreciated. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

More:  Next Page >>