  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Syntactical colouring of .DAT files

Jacob, Have you thought about using Vim's syntax highlighting? I don't beleive a syntax file currently exists; I could stab at it if you'd like - I can't imagine it being too hard. --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

jack
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Little off-topic but still pretty cool! Self-Replicating robots.

(...) (URL) This is pretty cool, although the phrase "We are Borg" keeps going through my head. :) --Jack, AFOL, St. Louis Discover Yahoo! Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out! (URL) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.826)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

I've posted the mpd. I forgot to mention that Darth Maul's lightsaber can be made by making a second blade and inserting it in the bottom of the hilt, just like the actual mini-fig lightsaber. --Jack (...) news:20011014032513....hoo.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

jack
(score: 1.826)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) Woo hoo!! I'm not alone thinking that R2 is the one that "brings" balance to the Force. My wife still thinks I'm daffy though, despite the fact that there are others who also believe. Thanks for speaking out Anthony! --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.826)

  Re: $60 for RCX 1.0 and Serial Tower

(...) I guess I'm mistaken. I could have sworn the box said 1.5, but it clearly says 1.0 on the brick. I lost the box to see where my confusion is. I'll go back to lurking now. --Jack ___...___ Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 (URL) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: AFOL Wife Swap?

(...) LOL!!! I just put up GtwLUG's forum on Tuesday and this same message was posted; our member's haven't even started using the forum yet. I found very similar messages posted on other community sites for other "sub-cultures" - so it seems legit. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: tougher lego gears

(...) I "doped" the gear and it still broke. I think it might have lasted a bit longer though. I put it in boiling water for 5 minutes then in iced water for 5 minutes. Didn't use it until about 15 minutes later. Any other suggestions? Jack (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: lets get together

Hugh, As we discussed in a private thread, I'm interested too. Although, I'm not sure how much/long I'll be able to participate; my wife and I are expecting a future Lego fan this fall. :) Sunday afternoons are okay by me. I'm in the South City (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: 4 Wide Monster Truck

Allister, This was a fun build! I had to tweak things a bit to get it to work with my collection, but it is still true to your awesome design. I love the blend of technic and standard pieces. Good work and thanks for the instructions. --Jack AFOL, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: K B Sale - 7201 Final Duel II

I think its chain-wide. Our KBs here in St. Louis have had the same deal for several months now. For whatever reason though, the Jedi Duel I (or was it II) was still marked at $9.99. I'm hoping it will change though. :) Jack Hawk AFOL, St. Louis (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Issues at Northstar?

(...) Yes, they are having technical difficulties. I believe they have multiple servers and only certain ones are affected, thus the hit-or-miss ability to reach certain sites they host. My LUG's site ((URL)) is one of the sites that is down as (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  GtwLUG to Display in St. Charles

GtwLUG has again been invited by the St. Charles Model Railroad Club to setup a display at the Heart of St. Charles Banquet Center (I-70 and 5 th St) for their annual one day show. Doors are open to public from 9:00AM to 3:00PM. Jack Hawk GtwLUG St. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.org.us.gtwlug)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: New Elements on Factory?

----- Original Message ---- From: Jeramy Spurgeon <beatnik303@hotmail.com> To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 2:59:04 PM Subject: Re: New Elements on Factory? (...) --snip-- (...) Anybody else notice that the train baseplates (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Railway Express @ Target

Just wondering if anybody here in the St. Louis area has been able to find the Railway Express (#4561) at Target for less than the 30% of price of $90.90. I'm hoping to find at least one set at 50% (or more) off so that I can start into the train (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  tougher lego gears

Hi, I'm building a lego mechanism in which the gears experiences a high amount of force. I've split several 16-tooth gears, and I'm interested in replacing the standard lego gears with something tougher. Has anyone done this before, or does anyone (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Evansville Old Time Train Show

GtwLUG is going to Evansville on Saturday, Sept. 22nd for the Evansville Old Time Train Show & Swap Meet. (URL) for Evansville Old Time Train Show & Swap Meet>> More details availabe on (URL) our web-site>. --Jack GtwLUG (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.gtwlug, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Wrong Head?

Is it me, or did I get the wrong head for Indiana Jones (lower, left corner) in my (URL) 7621 Lost Tomb> set? Looks to me like the new Anakin head: (URL) Please forgive the amateur photography. :-) --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Cats and Lego

(...) I have both cats and dogs, but only the cats have shown any interest. I think they're intrigued by the sound as I sift through buckets. They also like to play hockey with the occasional piece that hits floor. We have hardwood floors, so it is (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Perhaps the file size restriction could be on non-paying accounts, kind of "you get what you pay for" mentality. The value added feature for paying users could be a Flickr-like "view all sizes" option so pix could be seen at a higher (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.825)

  Speed Regulator Footprint

I was curious what the dimensions of the speed regulator are or point me to a link or article? I'm looking for the dimension in studs, of course, both with and without the power cord connected (if it even matters). I didn't see anything in the Train (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.825)

More:  Next Page >>