 Marketplace / Shopping / 10474
Re: K B Sale - 7201 Final Duel II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:22:14 GMT

I think its chain-wide. Our KBs here in St. Louis have
had the same deal for several months now. For whatever
reason though, the Jedi Duel I (or was it II) was
still marked at $9.99. I'm hoping it will change
though. :)

Jack Hawk
AFOL, St. Louis

--- John Cooper <jljmcooper@aol.com> wrote:
I stopped by a local K B Toy store and found 7201
sets on sale 3/$10. You
can't have too many Stormtroopers! I have no idea
whether the sale is chain
wide, or just an individual store clearance.