  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO system of play... is all about telling stories??

(...) Hi Steve et al, I would have to say that, for many of us, it *is* about telling stories. However, if/when TLC forces a particular storyline down the customers' throats, then we have a problem. I think back to the early Castle sets (Gray (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.511)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

lots of snipage here: (...) I think so too, Thomas starters run from $25 (basic circle w/1 engine no cars) its $40 (basic figure 8 w/1 engine 2 cars) they go way up from there (...) yep (...) I think some options here would be good... 9v train motor (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.511)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: Part 4: ?:Harry Potter, how long does the license run? A: not sure, can't comment: LFB: Can we get better discounts on MASSIVE quantities say club projects? A: We have a concern that we don't want (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

jack, stone
(score: 4.511)

  Somebody Film This!

This is the script to a great lego movie. I would film it, but I don't have all the right figures. After somebody makes this, send Lego a copy, PLEASE! Old, non bending arm, faceless minifig climbs over a hill 2001 a space oddesy music The minifig (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Ideas for Brickswest sessions

First let me say that I had a great time at last year's Brickswest, and I'm greatly looking forward to this year's event. Looking over the schedule of sessions for Brickswest 2003 I see a lot of empty slots for sessions. I'm not sure if most of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

"Jonathan B. McKay" <vebblejm@aol.com> wrote in message news:GJ4Ito.DnJ@lugnet.com... (...) Yup. My one gripe about LEGO Direct is the bulk brick prices. With the 1200 pc retailing for 20.00 originally, 1.6 cents/piece was a STEAL. It helped out a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I hope the Wayback Machine has settings for the 70's. :) (...) Are you referring to the 2x4 black bricks with the 'plug in' wheels that could go on the long or short sides? Or are you meaning the 2x2 black bricks with the preinstalled smaller (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  1381 Vampire's Crypt

1381 Vampire Crypt (URL) (sorry, I've thrown the box away... maybe 7+?) Pieces: 170 Released: 2002 Several page instructions, which include a comic at the end. Price Range: $A34.99 RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent Very-Good Good Fair Poor) Set: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.reviews) !

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

(...) Wrong. TLC stated that they had old Maersk Blue pellets and 'wouldn't it be nice to give the AFOL a really cool set and use up the pellets at the same time'. Why should that negate future contracts? It was a business decision made at the time (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Hey Ben, I have, and he has, and we all have stated our POV over and over again. The thing is, the points that Ken made were refuted by others, as well as myself, in this very thread. These points were not addressed but summarily deleted, and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs Saul

Hey Brendan, Another great outing. Pin the spear on the minstrel - I like the inset pillars on the wall of Saul's main hall. Also, the spear decoration is a nice idea, but I'm not 100% on the execution. I wish the clips for the third and fifth (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. (...) I believe that LEGO makes intelligent toys that broaden a person's creativity and 3D visualization skills while also being fun to build and play with for people of all ages. (...) I would bring back the flip-tops that let you see (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?

Ahui makes some good and persuasive points, but I have a few counter arguements. First, the Disney toy monorail SUCKS! It's clear though that Disney is open to the posibility of features of the park being modeled in toy stature. By the way, a little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.510)

  Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets at the local Family Toy tonight. Ok, ok, I saw mockups of the sets. Family Toy is really nutso about having everything in just the right place. When they do their new stock layout (which this one had), they like (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Definitely. In fact, LEGO is essentially the ONLY toy I buy as gifts for children. (...) It is a great toy. It teaches creativity and should be part of everyone's childhood. And I give it as gifts because many parents do not buy it due its (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) Only 100? I've read about 500 messages, most of which have been eloquent explainations of how this very subtle color change will cause problems for an apparent majority of LUGNETters. (Maybe you should read the other 400 and see what facts you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general) !

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

  Review of 7075 Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship

I am a fan of large sailing vessels, and I have several around the house, and a large appetite for shipbuilding supplies... BUT: [LEGOSet 7075] $A50, 132Pcs – Am I crazy? That’s nearly 38c a piece! Well, perhaps I am crazy, but then I am a fan of (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

  Re: Any interest in Jack Stone parts ?

(...) In a previous post here: (URL) stated the following: ~~~...~~~ I am interested in buying the following Jack Stoned elements: 2 or more black bases (there are 6 in #4611) 4 or more black pillars (there appear to be 4 in #4609, 2 in #4608) 2 or (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

A general response to all that has been said in this thread. Didn't Lego Group have a terrible year in 1999 as well? It seems to me the business decisions made in 1998 lead to the terrible year in 1999. Now 2000 is bad! That would mean 1999 (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.509)

More:  Next Page >>