 Animation / 140
139  |  141
Subject:
Somebody Film This!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:51:43 GMT

This is the script to a great lego movie. I would film it, but I don't have all
the right figures. After somebody makes this, send Lego a copy, PLEASE!

Old, non bending arm, faceless minifig climbs over a hill

2001 a space oddesy music

The minifig sees a whole world of large, bendy-arm figs. He hops into the crowd
of bendyarm figs. Somehow it becomes ovbious that his kind is living in peace
with the bendy-arm figs.

several years later...

A armless minifigure hops into a nearby alley. POP! He has an arm! POP! Another
arm! His leg piece splits into two seperate legs. Alpha team music starts as a
smiley-face appears on his head with an evil grin. Lots of action as he kicks
and punches all the bendy-arm figs. He picks up a rock and a stick and makes an
ax. A closeup on just his shadow as he hacks apart a bendyarm fig with his ax.
He picks up the last bendy-arm person and throws him over his shoulder into a
pile of trash.

A few miniutes of minifig sets over the ages, and how they lived through the
arrival of technic and duplo figures.

Later...

A camera shot like you're going into the earth, past the rock raiders, past
lava flows, the camera finally stops at a basic house, with no particular color
scheme, at the center of the world...

Max from creator sets (echoing, evil voice) :"Blast! My plan is not working...
How can I gain mind control over all the six year olds in the world?

A cloakes figure comes in. He removes his hood. It's timmy!

Timmy (in a whispering, spy-like voice): "psst! I know the ultamate weakness of
all six year olds, and maybe I could even help you wipe out the minifigure
race...

Max: How?

Timmy: "All minifigures and six year olds have a weakness... Chrome."

Max: "What?"

Timmy: "all children are drawen by instinct to shiny stuff. Without customers,
minifigures should be history in a decade or so, just like the bendy-arm
figs..."

Timmy and max together: "MWAHAHAhahaa (evil laugh)"

Later...

JarJar yells "CHARGE" and an army of multi colored mechs, cars, and floating
houses zoom toward the minifig army. Big battle time! Tina is smashed in an
insectoid claw, while max fights off an army of Cyber slam vehicles. Lots of
blood and guts fly all over. Luke skywalker starts to swordfight with JarJar.

Luke: "You killed my father!"

JarJar: "No luke. I am your father!"

Luke: "Awwww Man!"

Later, elsewhere on the battlefield:

The Ice planet babe is trapped in against a wall as Max charges against her in
a badly colored car. Jhonny Thunder swings in on a rope and saves her, just as
max crashes into the wall. Jhonny and the ice babe land on top of the tallest
building.

Jhonny: "We have all the creator figs just wherewe want them. In one place..."

Ice Babe: "What do you plan to do?"

Jhonny: I have this letter from Lucasfilms, and I printed this e-mail from JK
Rowling.

Jhonny opens the letter and e-mail and holds them high up.

Max: "NOOOO! IT WILL EXPLODE!"

Heroic music.

Jhonny and the Ice Babe run from the explosion, being chased by a wall of fire.
The two of them get away just in time.

Behind them, Max's silhouette is still visable in the flames. He yells "I'll be
back, and I shall destroy the adventurer series with a new weapon, one called
Jack Stone!!! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF THE CREATOR FIGS!!!"

The end.

ONLY THE LEGO COMPANY CAN END THIS STORY!!!

Nick (-: