  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 421 – 440 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: washing pirate sails

(...) the (...) Hi Steve I have washed many sails using a mild whool cleaner and warm water. You will have to iron the sails once dried. My wife was amazed to watch me ironing something :) Marco (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) Neat! Well, I'm not sure _Gloire_ will be gaming--I'm not sure that the Pirate Game can quite accurately account for iron-hulled ships of that monstrous size. ;) (...) "Arrrr, this be the trusty pirate ship Fresh Daisy. Surrender or we'll (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: LBFR Apparatus Instructions

(...) Very odd...the files are on the server and the link matches up with the directory and filenames. I'll have to have a chat with someone... A self-extracting archive is (in this case) a zipfile written to an exe with a small amount of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: washing pirate sails

I have ironed sails using close the highest setting: "Wool/Cotton" and it worked fine. To protect the sail from any stain from the iron, I placed the sail between two sheets of printer paper. This also probably helps to avoid accidentally burning (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: VLC Castle Meeting a Success

(...) Wow, those are really cool torture devices! I really liked that Iron Maiden. ;) The castles are great, too. I hope you can get some more, bigger, pictures of them. It looks like you all had a lot of fun! :) I also looked at some of the older (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) It's that part just under the leaned-over mast-piece bowsprit. Usually the figurehead sits on this. In the original RBR it's a yellow wedge about 8-10 studs long (sorry, it's not here at the moment.) I placed the "wings" over that and (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

here's the building I'd love to build if I could get my hands on the pieces for it (especially those hinges.) It's the BP building in Cleveland, OH, former US headquarters of BP Oil (who merged with Amoco and moved into the ugly Amoco building in (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: Isolating rails

(...) Mindstorms has more than 2 voltage outputs (8+, you can write a program to split it in NQC to 100 discrete power levels, from 0.01 sec power on to 1. sec power on) I have a fair amount of experence doing exactly what you are proposing to do, (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.953)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) Amazing models! My favorite is the grey Citroen van. They used corrugated iron for that funny vehicle.... Regards, Ben P.s.: Needless to ask why Lego® can't bring out such models. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.952)

  Re: PNLTC to break Guinness record!

Here is a good one for the record books: build a working replica of a pilbra iron ore train, like they have in australia (1 or more engines then a serious amount of iron ore hopper cars) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.951)

  Re: UNITY for TORALS

OK, I think we are on the right track. (...) ummm, i cant say that this would be my first choice.... But i can not offer any other. (...) AND SHIRTS! don't forget shirt, but the nice ones, with embroidery, not just a iron on. ;) Chris Lego Walker (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

iron
(score: 0.951)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) AND we'd run out of potato salad, for certain. No, I'm aware that the table's a little small for a full-scale war, but I think the BrikWars Medieval rules need more tweaking before we can commit to something that big, anyway. I'm thinking of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

iron
(score: 0.950)

  Re: visit to Raleigh

(...) I can host at my house on Wednesday 6/7 if that helps out. I live in Chapel Hill, which might make the trek a bit shorter for Sheree. I'm only 15 minutes from the Sheraton Imperial. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll mail out (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

iron
(score: 0.950)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) Sounds ‘incredible,’ can't wait to see the pictures!!! Do you have a landscape set up for this enormous battle? I’ve never heard of your author Endings, I know Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and Mckiernan’s Iron Tower Trilogy, but I haven’t read (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.950)

  Re: importing used goods

Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:FvvDsF.3xH@lugnet.com... (...) top (...) ===...=== (...) kerry@dstc.edu.au (...) 4310 (...) 4311 (...) www.dstc.edu.au/kerry (...) Apologies for sticking my nose in local business. I am (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 0.949)

  Re: More Brickfest pictures (part 1)

I probably should wait till I've gone through all the pics, I'm sure I'll have more questions, though.... How many pieces were killed in that train crash? and is that the engine smashed open? Sorry to whoever lost it :( at least now those of us to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.949)

  Re: Any new news?

If we can get together in the evening, I'm there. I usually get off work about 5 (usually), so anything after that would work out great. Perhaps we could finally get together. It seems like we are always just missing each other. It would be nice to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

iron
(score: 0.949)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) our (...) you and I (...) other person (...) Does everyone else and their children deserve to be forced to abide by your particular notion of what is "decent" on a minifig? (...) circle? As differently as there are people and cultures on this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.948)

  Re: Kidvention still running?

Actually, those mock-ups weren't described to me as Throwbots in any way shape of form. They looked incredible, especially the larger ones. In terms of size, they were taller than Millennia and wider too. Few (if any) Throwbot parts were evident in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

iron
(score: 0.948)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I expect, without trying to be too presumptuous, that you also get a few glances because you're in a demographic minority as far as the hobby is concerned, even insofar as it applies to "adults." (...) I've met some 16-year-olds who could (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

iron
(score: 0.947)

More:  Next Page >>